JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've come to the conclusion that there is no explanation for Kate Brown's policies and actions other than she is actively and deliberately trying to make Oregon into the worst state it could possibly be.

Here's a thought experiment to prove it: suppose you're given control of a decent state, the kind of state you could be proud of... and suppose you're given the challenge of making it worse by every measurement, making it into an embarrassing dumpster fire as quickly as possible... would you do anything differently than just pursue Brown's policies and actions?

Liberal logic :

- kill baby humans before they have a chance to prove themselves in this world.

- release murderers who have proven that they are garbage that should've been "taken out" long ago.

Yup. Checks out!

And this is why I'm for the death penalty of those convicted of murder, no bleeding liberal can release them down the road. Break out the wood chippers, grind them all up and don't take 20 damn years to it.
Oregon voted for the death penalty, politicians aren't following through with what Oregonians voted for!

She drives good folks out of state and draws criminals here. Lax drug laws and setting murderers free will turn Oregon into hell on earth. Oregon gets what they voted for.

Please remember the majority of voters elected Salem and this decision is their decision. The current majority voters are super smart? Great local mayors and great blue school board and blue legislators in Salem which has caused just wonderful economic and social outcomes in the state.

Please remember the majority of voters elected Salem and this decision is their decision. The current majority voters are super smart? Great local mayors and great blue school board and blue legislators in Salem which has caused just wonderful economic and social outcomes in the state.
While I agree with your thoughts here, you got one part wrong, it wasn't the whole state who voted in all this leftist garbage, it was MultiCo!
Yup, Portland's weird get to determine everything for the whole state!

I have lived in Oregon for 70 years. The biggest mistake in voting Oregonians made was to vote for the mail in ballots. Too lazy to do their civic duty and go to the polls to vote gave the democrats this state for 32 years.

What manor of insanity does it take for our benevolent Gov'ness to willfully commute a sentence of a convicted murderer serving a life sentence with out the possibility of parole! Isn't there some sort of legal hoops she would have to go through, some checks and balances that would prevent her from allowing this monster out and among us? This is completely unacceptable, not to me, not to the family of the girl he killed, or the citizens of this state who demand this monster serve the full term of his sentence! How it our gov'ness getting away with this? Why hasn't she been shown the door? That Monster commits a crime now, who is responsible for letting him loose, you think K8 will be arrested for aiding and abetting, NOPE, and another victim will suffer! Just like Clackamas County Sheriffs office who let the ICE wanted illegal loose, who went on to Murder a teen the very next day, Anyone held responsible, Phuck No!

While I agree with your thoughts here, you got one part wrong, it wasn't the whole state who voted in all this leftist garbage, it was MultiCo!
Please look closely at my language. i..e. the majority of voters that elected these people.

The destruction of the United States of America is what.
Yup. An idea born of what Neitzche called "ressentiment" (resentment).

He's in Salem somewhere wearing a ankle monitor . this is insane, how is Kate Brown able to do this? No thought of the victims in this crime...

View attachment 1185999
I'll keep an eye out for the POS if I see him walking around selling magazines.

Election year, and Kate being unable to run gives no F's. I hope the right and the middle use this to completely grenade the left, especially Kotex who is even slightly left of Brown.
They have no fear of elections. That is how comfortable the radical left is in Oregon. Kitzhaber resigned in disgrace and the DNC never broke a sweat.

That's why they killed the timber industry - in order to consolidate wealth and political power in Portland. I'm not talking about the stupid kids who chained themselves to trees - they are just useful idiots - but the people who funded them knew who knew exactly what they were doing.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top