JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I wouldn't feel bad if someone hunted down this dirt bag and served him justice in the most horrible way possible.

This piece of crap murdered a teenage girl. KIlled her execution style to avoid getting caught and he still got caught any way. He was 18 years old and old enough to know what he was doing is wrong. She was a teenage girl, she never got to enjoy life, her family had to go on without her.

He gets to walk, because in Kate Brown's sick twisted mind, a criminal's future is more important than the victim's future they stole.

I truly mean this when I say I wish the absolutely worst for Kate Brown and her family. I can only hope she will suffer what this girl's family had to live with.

Last Edited:
I wouldn't feel bad if someone hunted down this dirt bag and served true justice.

This piece of crap murdered a teenager girl to avoid getting caught and he still got caught any way. He was 18 years old, he was old enough to knew what he was doing and he was very well responsible for his own actions. She was a teenage girl, she never got to enjoy life, her family had to go on without her. Why does he get to enjoy freedom, let alone old age? If there is justice in this universe, lightning will strike him dead.

I truly mean this when I say I wish the absolutely worst for Kate Brown and her family. I can only hope she will suffer what this girl's family had live with.
So, after the emotions get the best of us, me included, what was the actual point of letting this thug go free?

The perfect justice to this would be if this scum does do harm again, that she would be his next victim. Sadly too often black robes and law makers who coddle criminals are not the next victim of the criminals. Shame they are not the next victim, would change their idea on turning them loose on the public again, and again.

F--- me how is that even possible, that's a capitol crime, what a douchebag of a gov you have..I really wish I could use the C word here for here, but alas. So I wont...

734394_386216968152105_601276432_n.jpg

And this is why I'm for the death penalty of those convicted of murder, no bleeding liberal can release them down the road. Break out the wood chippers, grind them all up and don't take 20 damn years to it.

He's in Salem somewhere wearing a ankle monitor . this is insane, how is Kate Brown able to do this? No thought of the victims in this crime...

Screen Shot 2022-04-26 at 3.31.52 PM.png

He's in Salem somewhere wearing a ankle monitor . this is insane, how is Kate Brown able to do this? No thought of the victims in this crime...

View attachment 1185999
Yep and no thought of what message it sends to others who are contemplating committing murder. The message is that "Life sentence without parole" does not mean life sentence without parole. I don't know the laws but I sure wish someone like the girls parents could prosecute K Brown for this travesty.

Election year, and Kate being unable to run gives no F's. I hope the right and the middle use this to completely grenade the left, especially Kotex who is even slightly left of Brown.

What so many of these democraps seem to miss is, a penalty for a crime isn't just for the punishment/teaching a lesson to the perpetrator. It's equally, maybe more so, to keep the public safe from the perpetrator! That means that murderous bastard needed to serve his sentence.

It's about creating crime for political reasons. Open the jails and turn criminals loose during covid then turn murderers loose to create crime so you can legislate control over us subjects.

It's difficult to justify more laws and gun regulations when we don't have crime so of course crime must be politically created.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top