JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This guy is available now. I must have missed that. It beat the SBA3 by 20-30 dollars. It looks tiny. Kind of reminds me of early M4 stocks. Interesting that they are selling exactly like the prototype without any loop holes, I thought that was what the delay was about since their design had no means of attaching a loop to secure to the arm they were adding one. I guess it was not needed.

I think this guy is a true middle finger to the SBR law, seeing as it absolutely resembles a stock vs a brace.

I've got a tiny 10/22 build this would go perfectly with.

I may wait a while though, my gut feeling is KAK doesn't have any formal approval from the government overlords.

KAK Industry Shockwave Blade 2.0 Pistol Brace Kit - Black

Mine has no strap. I hold the grip with one hand and place the blade against my forearm for support. In the event it ever touches my shoulder while shooting, it is entirely unintentional because I obey all laws.

Mine has no strap. I hold the grip with one hand and place the blade against my forearm for support. In the event it ever touches my shoulder while shooting, it is entirely unintentional because I obey all laws.
You can put it to your shoulder.
But you can not put a but plate or a pad on it

I believe intent has a lot to do with this....If your intend to build a rifle with a barrel less than 16inches and you use the pistol brace to get around the SBR laws then they you could get in trouble. That is why my AR pistols are always built with the intent they will be pistols.

Govt loves conspiracy charges, dont have to actual do it, just make plans and intend to do it.

I believe intent has a lot to do with this....If your intend to build a rifle with a barrel less than 16inches and you use the pistol brace to get around the SBR laws then they you could get in trouble.
Lol, this is likely 99.9% of the reasoning people assemble pistols with braces. The other .1% are actually disabled and will use it as "intended".

I believe intent has a lot to do with this....If your intend to build a rifle with a barrel less than 16inches and you use the pistol brace to get around the SBR laws then they you could get in trouble. That is why my AR pistols are always built with the intent they will be pistols.

Govt loves conspiracy charges, dont have to actual do it, just make plans and intend to do it.
That's why I don't like these ones with the adjustable stock .I think your walking a real thin line with them

Last Edited:
You clearly misunderstood me. I don't think the alphabet agencies should be classifying weapons and these items literally prove how ludicrous the system is. I'm not saying what I believe, I stated how I think an average person would pick this up and perceive/use it.

I plan on building a few "pistol" AR lowers to take advantage of this mockery.

Liberals are confused enough by 'shoulder things that go up,' let's not begin to get into the minutia of NFA and it's ridiculousness, I mean, because of course someone who intends to commit crimes can make any modification they want to a firearm and no care about the NFA which serves as simply an additional fee for the law abiding.

those 99% should not post their intentions to a public forum.
Agreed.

Still makes me smile when folks start justifying their builds with BS about how they are or are not going to use it.

I'll id ever say is that it is not a stock and 100% legal to assemble with this device on a pistol.

I got an SBA3 awhile back, I love it. Adjustable, sits on a carbine buffer tube, QD mounts, comfy to shoulder.

I could care less what kind of letter comes with it, I haven't seen many atf agents out patrolling the woods.

Love my tailhook... it is adjustable but the buffer tube is proprietary so you can't just throw a MilSpec stock on it.
As an arm brace it's actually by far the best design.. it balances the pistol perfectly across your Forearm.
80494832-90B0-43B0-A3AE-0B785CB2A01E.jpeg
347C2F00-EB43-4DCF-B477-D50161D70E5E.jpeg

Lol, this is likely 99.9% of the reasoning people assemble pistols with braces. The other .1% are actually disabled and will use it as "intended".

I am disabled, but the dang thing is sooo short that I brace it on my cheek instead of shoulder. This has worked very well for me at my intended range/distance of 25yds or less.

I got an SBA3 awhile back, I love it. Adjustable, sits on a carbine buffer tube, QD mounts, comfy to shoulder.

I could care less what kind of letter comes with it, I haven't seen many atf agents out patrolling the woods.
I'm definitely liking the SBA3.

Love how SB Tactical didn't even bother asking the ATF on that one, simply stating they are using the same technology as their prior products that have already been approved.

Not going to lie, this thread is starting to remind me of an old YouTuber mattv2099.

"Brace yo'self"

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top