JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just wanted to say thanks to all the guys on here who have helped me start reloading.just successfully tested my first 223 loads and have done a couple thousand pistol loads. I don't think I would have been able to or atleast not be as knowledgeable going into and probably would have had a lot more problems without your help.so again big thanks to all you guys for all your help keeping my fingers and guns intact.

Everyone starts somewhere. It's nice there's this new fangled thing called the Internet these days.

No such thing when I started. Luckily I had a friend who I could bounce questions off of.

I had a black dial phone on the garage wall and Richard Lee's customer service number:p. Long distance was expensive! Or so my mom told me when she was chasing me around with a switch and the phone bill.
I'd probably have analysis paralysis if I started these days.
It was the library and then.. here I am, a miracle. lol

I just wanted to say thanks to all the guys on here who have helped me start reloading.just successfully tested my first 223 loads and have done a couple thousand pistol loads. I don't think I would have been able to or atleast not be as knowledgeable going into and probably would have had a lot more problems without your help.so again big thanks to all you guys for all your help keeping my fingers and guns intact.
We like range reports. We need pics and data. Like this:
38 special, powder coated 158 gr Lee lead flat point, 3.3-3.6 gr 700x, CCI 500sp. 25 yard test. BooYaa! liking that 3.5gr accuracy. (Lower left target).
20170417_142409.jpg
Fired from a model 66-0;)

50 yards with 223 60 grain vmax over 25.0 grains of varget in the rain trying to keep my bipod from sliding down the hood of my jeep.hoping to get out and see if I can get any better groups when it's not raining so I can go prone and try to line up better with out sliding. IMG_1071.JPG

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads