JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
About $200 for 1000 rounds of 147gr 9mm, and the shipping was only about $10, AND I got the rounds on my doorstep within a few days!

I'm very happy with my purchase. I have yet to try 'em out on the shooting range, but for practice I'm sure they'll be fine.

I was having a real problem with the scarcity of 147gr 9mm FMJ. NONE of the local shops stock it, but that's the weight of my carry ammo, so that's what I train with. And of course most places online that have 147gr charge an arm and a leg for shipping, along with the ammo costing a few dollars more per box than other weights.

Anyway, I recommend 'em. If I have any problems with the ammo itself I'll be sure to let you guys know.

About $200 for 1000 rounds of 147gr 9mm, and the shipping was only about $10, AND I got the rounds on my doorstep within a few days!

I'm very happy with my purchase. I have yet to try 'em out on the shooting range, but for practice I'm sure they'll be fine.

I was having a real problem with the scarcity of 147gr 9mm FMJ. NONE of the local shops stock it, but that's the weight of my carry ammo, so that's what I train with. And of course most places online that have 147gr charge an arm and a leg for shipping, along with the ammo costing a few dollars more per box than other weights.

Anyway, I recommend 'em. If I have any problems with the ammo itself I'll be sure to let you guys know.

If you ever need some local, tactical ammunition located in St. Helens carries jus about everything you would ever want in ammo in stock and made right there, no shipping. I think Curt's carries some of their ammo.

I may be missing something, but st helens 147gr costs ike $17 per 50. O_O

If you read my posting, it says if you ever need some local. So let me be more specific. If you ever found yourself in need of some in a pinch they are local, so you don't have to wait. Also they do have many other calibers that are reloads and new brass or nickel that are a great price all the time, like .223 brass cased reloads for 299 per 1000. Most people who shoot anything now days shoot some sort of ar or hunting rifle. I shhjot a lot of .223 so I go there for my brass cased stuff. Anyway, I didn't mean to mislead you about your needs, just wanted to throw out another resource. Take care

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top