JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

Short and sweet. My name is Pamela, im 29 yrs old.... One of my favorite hobbys is shooting my daddy's .22............ Or my canon S10IS.... Infact, im the happiest when I have one of them in my hand. My other half prefur's his 12 gauge, or the .38 :)

We are trying to build our "family", but unfortunatly, we aren't rich..... we are "smart" shoppers, and looking for deals..... (and occasional advice) Would love any suggestions as to where to shoot, that isn't over populated.... We normally go up fish creek rd, but Im looking for something new...... (i've taken thousands pictures of that area. And I'm positive its tired of seeing me!) Plus, our site was looking pretty clean the last time... I'm sure there's another one that would love my attention, while the boys play.

Welcome, Pamela. I'm sure someone will be along soon to suggest a few places you can go "shoot" both your favorite "weapons" ;) I'd like to say a big THANKS to you for picking up your shooting spot. It's sad how many of us shooters are slobs that leave their garbage for someone else to deal with.

Again, Welcome, and enjoy your stay. :s0155:

SD

Trismn, you have my daddy to thank for that, and he was a straight, middle aged, conservative, white guy! (and im pretty sure he was proud of it) Come to think of it, don't tell my other half, but he turned 40 this year..... he fits the discription too!

lol

One day, thats gonna come back and haunt you.... I hope your not the type that sits back and wonders "why me"..... cause your boys will be there laughing!!! LMAO

I would only laugh if someone broke a stick to start roasting marshmellows......

Last edited by a moderator:
One day, thats gonna come back and haunt you.... I hope your not the type that sits back and wonders "why me"..... cause your boys will be there laughing!!! LMAO

Karma is a B*tch.......

I would only laugh if someone broke a stick to start roasting marshmellows......

No I'm all about personal responsibility, and that's the way I raised my boy's.:s0155:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top