JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Where do I find a Magazine? and is there any other company besides armalite that makes a clip for it?
You can find them on www.gunbroker.com. Check at Walmart and see if you can order one also. They are currently made by Henry repeating arms. You will need to go to an out of town Walmart as inner city Walmarts don't sell guns so they probably can't order mags if they even do. Also Sportsmans sells the Henry US Survival rifle so they may have them. Oh and Armalite doesn't handle any AR7 parts.

You can find them on www.gunbroker.com. Check at Walmart and see if you can order one also. They are currently made by Henry repeating arms. You will need to go to an out of town Walmart as inner city Walmarts don't sell guns so they probably can't order mags if they even do. Also Sportsmans sells the Henry US Survival rifle so they may have them.

you wouldn't by chance have a model # would ya? (im pushin it, I know)

you wouldn't by chance have a model # would ya? (im pushin it, I know)
For the Henry version it's just called a Henry US Survival on the side of the receiver.

Just so you know this rifle has been built by the following companies:
# 1959-1973: ArmaLite
# 1973-1990: Charter Arms
# 1990-1997: Survival Arms, Cocoa, FL
# 1997-Present: Henry Repeating Arms Co., Brooklyn, NY
Any of the AR7 magazines will interchange.

ive been trying to figure this out for three days now!!! thank you so much...... i've asked everyone that i could think of that knew anything about firearms..... Nobody knew anything about the AR7's.........

I owe you..... I don't know what..... but I owe you...........

thank you

ive been trying to figure this out for three days now!!! thank you so much...... i've asked everyone that i could think of that knew anything about firearms..... Nobody knew anything about the AR7's.........

I owe you..... I don't know what..... but I owe you...........

thank you

your welcome

oh and if ordering through SPG sign up for email specials and they send $5-10 discount coupons

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top