JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What is wrong with you making such a comment.
Being cautious.
We are a close knit group here. Maybe let it be known were you live. Hang around some, make a few posts, let members get to know you. You'll find some of the nicest, most giving people you'll ever meet here at NWFA. Or don't.:s0092:

Being cautious.
We are a close knit group here. Maybe let it be known were you live. Hang around some, make a few posts, let members get to know you. You'll find some of the nicest, most giving people you'll ever meet here at NWFA. Or don't.:s0092:
Thank you Mike
Yeah not a warm welcome, I Live in Camas WA. I'm a member at Tri City Gun Club and have shopped at Northwest Armory for the last 10 yrs after moving from Dillon Montana.
30 yrs Historical Government contracts. Was trying to give good info. So much for that with this crowd.
Randy

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

We are doing non ODF supported cleanups at public forests - check the North Fork Wolf Creek Road thread in resources.

If you really want to get involved in community action check out Trash No Land.

I obviously did not post my PW that is not me it is this program, it's changed again but I am really unsure about remaining involved after the warm welcome I received. Don't want to waste my time or thiers on deaf ears.

Im
Thanks for the welcome

Thank you Mike
Yeah not a warm welcome, I Live in Camas WA. I'm a member at Tri City Gun Club and have shopped at Northwest Armory for the last 10 yrs after moving from Dillon Montana.
30 yrs Historical Government contracts. Was trying to give good info. So much for that with this crowd.
Randy
It takes some getting used to here. This place can be very abrasive. Just remember it's the internet. So take everything with a grain of salt. We all do. Keep emotions/feelings out of it and you'll be just fine.

If you need a safe space here there is an ignore feature you can use. So if you have issues with certain members that are out of your emotional control you can place them on the ignore list.

Thank you Mike
Randy
Don't let the sometimes stand-offishness bother you. Just the way some are, letting the new guy show his hand a bit. Mostly folks will warm up after a few posts or responses. At least that's my observation and personal experience. YMMV...
That said, quirkiness aside, all in all it's a good forum- you'll see, if you stick around..

Unashamedly swiped from Mark: 1695075105726.png

Last Edited:
If you need a safe space here there is an ignore feature you can use. So if you have issues with certain members that are out of your emotional control you can place them on the ignore list.

I noticed a button on the top of my bathroom mirror. Curious, I pushed it.

But now I can't see myself..

Re. the original idea, I'm okay, my safe has a dial on it. With a key lock inside that, but I've lost the key years ago. I believe the key lock is to keep out people who know the combination. Which isn't an issue here.

Yeah not a warm welcome,
Please accept my institutional apology for the rough welcome. What I've discovered is that when you post here, you never can predict how it's going to be received. A thick skin is sometimes required. My remedy: When I get annoyed, I take a break. Then come back later.

Welcome to Northwest Firearms. Thanks for the info. I'm a little bit of a prepper but never thought of an EMP disabling my gun safe. I do have the key back up but should probably make it more handy to get to.

As far as a warm welcome. Not everyone here is friendly. And a lot of them are internet experts.

You moved from Dillon, MT to Camas, WA? That right there is enough to make me suspicious! LOL!
I was out having dinner. The older couple at the next table mentioned my T-shirt from Leavenworth. They said they live in Camas now because Idaho had become too conservative. That's a new one to me. I just smiled and wished them a nice day.

I was out having dinner. The older couple at the next table mentioned my T-shirt from Leavenworth. They said they live in Camas now because Idaho had become too conservative. That's a new one to me. I just smiled and wished them a nice day.
Well HELL!! They should come here to NePo to live, not much conservatism HERE to deal with! They'll love the uber loud exhausts at 2:30 AM. The burnout/drifting/street racing. Screaming zombies roaming around at all hours suffering drug induced psychoses! Not to mention some tank drilling/gas siphoning on the side!
Paradise Man!!

Last Edited:
Dillon misses you. However, "radideas" will be read. With all the absolutely insane restrictions imposed on gun owners in WA, OR, and CA it is a wonder how many patriots remain there. NWFA is an interesting forum. Loads of good information and some really brilliant people here. Glad you found the forum, and welcome. May your time in Camas be productive.
Jade from Whitehall.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top