JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello fellow Sportsman
I am a long time Reloader and Shooter and Prepare for all situations type Guy.
Beware of this probable senerio!!!
Most Gun safes in the last 20 years have the easy button installed at the factory "Key Pad entry" I want you to understand that I am a Amateur Radio operator also, concerns over electronic technology being disabled by EMPs is one of the utmost on my list for safety of your family and being able to protect your loved ones and your property. With that being said. The Sun could emit a large solar flare and fry all your electronics and you could not get into your safe to get home protection. An EMP emitting device such as a Nuclear detonation would also lock you out of you safe! All branches of the Military and Government have EMP technology also that could be used to lock you out your safe also. NOT SO SAFE RIGHT, But it's the law to have your guns in a safe out of the reach of children and criminals.
I'm just hear fellow Sportsman and Shooters to help protect your Loved ones and your Life its self. GET YOUR KEY PADS changed over to a tumbler combination set up. Don't make it easy for you to be locked out of your safe by those who could use these few items I've listed.
There are many more Scenarios Just think about it!

Sincerely,
Radideas: New Member
Life long Firearm enthusiast and Patriot.

Can't wait for the electronic fanbois to say that because they are special snowflakes this would never affect them.. and their vehicles are essentially rolling electronic keypads.

My safe has a mechanical lock and my car is operated by foot power.

Come at me bro….. lol.

IMG_3312.jpeg

Yeah, I'm not taking tech advice from someone who posts their password as their location.

New account, poor grammar, and the prose reads like AI-generated content.

I might be jumping to conclusions, but there are curious circumstances here.

IMG_1080.jpeg

Yeah, I'm not taking tech advice from someone who posts their password as their location.

New account, poor grammar, and the prose reads like AI-generated content.

I might be jumping to conclusions, but there are curious circumstances here.

View attachment 1489487
I'm not gonna try it, you try it. :D

I remember helping a neighbor with her wifi and when she gave me the password to her laptop (just went here's my laptop, the password is XXXX) it was four digits. After I got everything running, I gave her a quick rundown on good security practices. When I told her that her password shouldn't be her PIN number, she got this shocked look on her face. :rolleyes:

I'm not gonna try it, you try it. :D

I remember helping a neighbor with her wifi and when she gave me the password to her laptop (just went here's my laptop, the password is XXXX) it was four digits. After I got everything running, I gave her a quick rundown on good security practices. When I told her that her password shouldn't be her PIN number, she got this shocked look on her face. :rolleyes:
One of our kids started a checking account. Back then they sent the ATM card, later the PIN. I told her take the card to a branch, they will let you change the PIN to something you can remember. She instead wrote it on the card, then lost her card. Whoever found it had fun making fake deposits and taking $100 at a time for as long as they could. We went and got it all fixed for her. The bank then closed her account, sent her a check for what was in it with a nice letter. She came to us asking what this meant? I said they were nicely saying you are too stupid to be a customer with them. :s0140:

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

We are doing non ODF supported cleanups at public forests - check the North Fork Wolf Creek Road thread in resources.

If you really want to get involved in community action check out Trash No Land.

What is wrong with you making such a comment. Let's have coffee and clear this up. Just trying to make people aware. I guess I'm just not the right retired guy for your club. I'll just keep buying and selling and shooting, fishing, hunting and teaching.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top