JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...iduals-were-getting-paid-to-protest-ferguson/

Nothing like getting paid to protest, wonder if it's the new minimum wage?

This has been going on since the '60's anti war demos. My buddy worked for the OSP and one of his jobs was to go to the protests and photograph the primary instigators. They photoed the same key people in Seattle, Portland and San Francisco on the same day. Get thing stirred up then fade into the background and usass to the next demo. Never was an investigation into who was feeding them and paying for the transportation. Same with the tree huggers and spotted dowel thing years back.

It does show the the money is hidden that is used to corrupt the system. Do you think the attorney General is going after this corruption? So how about all the businesses burnt down by the protesters, will they get someone held accountable?

You could not even imagine the depth and quantity of people (used losely) that have infiltrated into the government political positions, gov jobs and its from city, county, state, federal, and international levels and into influentual pruvate sector positions. As I said a thousand times it began in earnest and full force in 1968. No one gave a damn. Now it has reached such an in your face level, a few of you have woke up.
Too late ?????? Maybe.
My years have reached the fall season of my time. I am tired but will keep trying to fight it til I can't any longer. Just wish people would have woke up 30 to 50 years ago.
Too many were only interested in their pot and rock and roll. :(
Too many still are. Yeah there is about a 3% that will have to handle the 60% ...... pretty sad......the point which the nation reached today. :(

What I read often is people could care less until it comes to their door. They bought a gun to fight back should it reach them but won't send an email to try and stop it from happening. The corruption is plain as day yet we have ostrich neighbors that think the game is more important than the future. It's all good with me because they are Americans today and free to make choices... right or wrong choices.

I remember a huge Conservative Based protest in Springfield along the Gateway Blvd.... The issue (forgive my ancient mind...) was about "Right To Carry" or maybe Tea Party, Plus RTC.....IIRC.

I was right at the gutter to see the action.... ... A man, with ~the WORST Disguise Ever Worn~ was videotaping everyone there... I'm saying you could tell he was wearing a Wig... No, let me say this Correctly, Stevie Wonder could see the man was in Dis Guize! Had he been anymore DeeSkiezed, He could have entered a Clown Contest! I was positive I could see "Nose Putty" to alter his ~protruding device~ It was so badly done, or not checked after to long at the "show"....

My imediate thought.... "Paid for, by demoncratic fund sourcing"....

It happens everywhere...

philip

Last Edited:
You could not even imagine the depth and quantity of people (used losely) that have infiltrated into the government political positions, gov jobs and its from city, county, state, federal, and international levels and into influentual pruvate sector positions. As I said a thousand times it began in earnest and full force in 1968. No one gave a damn. Now it has reached such an in your face level, a few of you have woke up.
Too late ?????? Maybe.
My years have reached the fall season of my time. I am tired but will keep trying to fight it til I can't any longer. Just wish people would have woke up 30 to 50 years ago.
Too many were only interested in their pot and rock and roll. :(
Too many still are. Yeah there is about a 3% that will have to handle the 60% ...... pretty sad......the point which the nation reached today. :(

You are spot on. I lost my job with the owl thing and asked my state senator and the newspaper who was looking into how the protesters were being fed and housed. It was a full time job for them and I do know reality, you gotta eat and bubblegum every now and then. At any rate, we know the drill and it ain't gonna change. Maybe after the hildabeast reshuffles the deck???????-:)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top