JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What is it with TV show hosts and Beretta pistols? It seems like every time they do a skit the host has a Beretta. Even Joel McHale on The Soup uses a Beretta every time he shoots a staff member.

YHupp..pretty stupid, and not exactly the sort of thing that will help us out.

Funny thing, it is my understanding that company policy is that their eimployees remain unarmed. Maybe its that they figure with a welcome and armed public, their employees are in little danger..... everyone knows anyone in a Bux could be armed....

Interesting how this has become a huge thing nationwide... Brady Brats are fomenting a mini revolution to get Starbux to change and prohibit arms. Some states would override that with their laws.... in some, anyone with a CWP can carry into any public place, privately owned or not. State law.

Also interesting that Peet's Coffee have decided to bar arms in their establshments..... and no one is making a fuss over that.

I have to admit, Starbucks, in sticking by their policy of upholding local law, is getting a tremendous amount of free press of late. Money can't buy that kind of publicity. Now, if only their coffee were drinkable..........

That was hilarious!

This is the world that the aniti's think we would live in if everyone carried guns. I think the video shows the ridiculousness of the anti point of view.

Well done!

Just to piss off the brady bunch I would hang a handguns welcome sign in the front window.

A friend of mine did almost the same thing last year. He lives in the heart of Amish Country in Ohio, bought a little pizza joint in his town. First official action he performed was to remove the "no firearms" sign (pistol, red circle, red slash) on the front door. Ohio law does allow business owners to bar arms, but requires clear signage to that effect.

He knew it wouldn't upset any of his clientele..... he's considered a "handguns welcome" sign....... maybe he'll put one up in the new place he's just opened.

it was funny, but it wasn't supportive of our cause. he was clearly trying to make CCWers look stupid.

I saw it the other way around. He was clearly making people who actually believe that is how things will be look stupid. He was pointing out how ridiculous the whole "everyone will be shooting up everyone" scenario actually is when you see it acted out.

Last Edited:
I saw it the other way around. He was clearly making people who actually believe that is how things will be look stupid. He was pointing out how ridiculous the whole "everyone will be shooting up everyone" scenario actually is when you see it acted out.

could be. so he could have been saying "c'mon gun owners- what do you really think you need a gun in a coffee shop for?" or "c'mon anti-gunners- do you really think this is how it will be?"

or maybe he was making no point at all, and just going for whatever irony people found in it.

in light of his realistic comment before the skit started, "better than leaving them outside," i might tend to agree with your take.

I, for one, found that sketch to be offensive on first viewing, and on second. Lord only knows that far too many people have a twisted, warped sense of gun owners -- who they are, what they do, what they stand for; this nonsense doesn't add to the discussion.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top