JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I do. Mostly ones that don't scream the sky is falling over everything. This monetization guide doesn't really change much. It's the same things that youtubers have been complaining about youtube doing since the adpocalypse, now they can point to these guides when they challenge their demonitization.

The Constitution protects you from the government not from private entities. Their house their rules.
Wrong. Private entities must function within the constraints of the constitution. Corner market stores can't dictate what you say on their premises, nor can they bar you from carrying a legally concealed weapon on their property.

Wrong. Private entities must function within the constraints of the constitution. Corner market stores can't dictate what you say on their premises, nor can they bar you from carrying a legally concealed weapon on their property.
as far as I know, private stores can dictate what you say and what you carry on their property. What am I missing here?

Only watch a few YT gun channels because I quickly lose interest in obnoxious personalities, over-the-top shilling of products they get for free, poor video editing, etc. Support a couple on Patreon and might add another one or two if they are demonitized. I'm not surprised by the trend though, as most long time YT gun content providers have been complaining for years about Google's arbitrary and unpredictable oversight.

Complaining about changes to a free product that quietly tracks and monitizes our viewing habits does seem a bit ironic to me.

Wondered where everyone had gone lately.
New Rules :rolleyes:

This isn't the 1st time youtube has done this, Google is anti 2A all the way across the board, this is just the latest attempt, the Guntube community will still figure out a way to keep their channels afloat and still be sustainable.

Hope you like shilling for the newest coolest mobile games, even if youtubes not monetizing business can pay the content creators directly to do a spoken add in the video.

Well, then, Eff Youtube for this content. What are the alternatives?
People seem to be going to Rumble, Bit-chute and Gab. There are others, but I expect most of them to eventually fail. Rumble is the one I hope to see succeed. Most of the folks who make the move set up a Patrion account where you can donate and an online store with tee-shirts and other merchandise. Some set up livestreams where you can pay to have your message read or shown onscreen. It's a lot clumsier and less profitable, but some of them seem to be making a go of it.

I gotta say, I think you are incorrect on all counts.

as far as I know, private stores can dictate what you say and what you carry on their property. What am I missing here?
Both of you guys live in Oregon. Oregon law may be vastly different, but this is how I understand Washington law on the matter at hand:

If a private entity posts a NGZ sign on the public entry door of their place of business, and you enter whilst CC'ing, and you are subsequently discovered to be carrying, then the proprietor/employee(s) can indeed demand that you leave the premises. If you do not leave immediately, then they can have you arrested and charged with trespassing.

It's a bit more nebulous if there is not a NGZ sign posted and you're discovered carrying within their place of business and they just don't like that. You have a right to CC, but it is their place of business. However, because they did not post a NGZ sign on the entry door, there is a gray area here as you were not forewarned of the proprietor's stance on the 2A. Best advice at that point would be to leave and never patronize that business again. And tell all your friends not to, too...

Last Edited:
9F3ABFB3-A26A-4C51-B75D-ED40057F15CE.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top