JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
At least his character on some cop show he stars in does. This is the first time I have notices a main character on a cop show carrying a Kahr pistol. Unless you count Jodi Foster in that movie she did, but she was not a cop. It appears to be a K9 or K40.

I do not actually watch these crappy cop shows. I was watching something quite a bit more sophisticated when the commercial just happened to come on and I noticed his gun. I will give him credit. It appears he at least got some training based on how he is holding the gun and where his finger is positioned.

JeffsKahr.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Or simpler still, crop it!
Or simpler still, just not watch it!

I don't know, maybe I'm just a wrestling snob. I stopped watching WWF when they merged all the old guys from WheelChairWrestling and made it WWE.

But anyways, I like how in movies and TV they are practicing actual gun handling (not like old charlie's angles where everyone's finger was on the trigger 24/7) and using quality pieces now.

Or simpler still, just not watch it!

I don't know, maybe I'm just a wrestling snob. I stopped watching WWF when they merged all the old guys from WheelChairWrestling and made it WWE.

But anyways, I like how in movies and TV they are practicing actual gun handling (not like old charlie's angles where everyone's finger was on the trigger 24/7) and using quality pieces now.

I stopped watching "professional wrasslin" at birth! I hate to say it but when I hear someone talk about wrasslin the first thing that comes to mind is, "moron alert", apologies in advance! :p

Now Mixed Martial Arts is a different story..........

Man that guy has small hands! Though it's nice to see actors keeping there finger off of the trigger I don't think he's had any real firearms instruction judging by his white knuckled death grip on the firearms.

I KNEW I liked her for some reason :winkkiss: :)

Me too-same here!

I like the picture below too because it shows her Sig's night sights.

I've spent a lot of time looking at those night sights. As Homer Simpson might say when he's thinking about food: "Mmmmmmmm nights sights.........."

Last edited by a moderator:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top