JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Some heartening news; I hope more County Commissioners are going to take these kind of positions, similar to SB 941

http://www.mailtribune.com/news/201...sioners-oppose-expanded-gun-background-checks

I forwarded this article and link to all Oregon Legislators. If you haven't included your County Commissioners in your emails regarding anti gun legislation, it is important that you do as most of them have made proclamations against enforcing SB 941, along with a lot of Sheriffs. As the Dems claim they have popular support, getting County Commissioners and Sheriffs to demonstrate otherwise is really potent in my opinion.

Kudos, but Salem doesn't give two rubs what any "outlaying" county commission thinks.
Yeah, I know. Sometimes I feel like a madman yelling at the sun for rising, but not trying every angle isn't an option either. I wonder if the pre-committed dems can even intellectually consider the issues in terms that are outside of the party line, but I think that is true of all politicians who want to always be solidly in their camp instead of considering the issues individually from all sides. But you know what they say about wishing in one hand and a 'bowel movement' in another . . o_O

Kudos, but Salem doesn't give two rubs what any "outlaying" county commission thinks.

Oh, but I think they do care, very much. They aren't going to be motivated to make laws that even their local governments are publicly going to ignore. That is a frontal attack on their "legitimacy", something they worry about very much. They sure don't want the peons getting in their heads the notion they can be ignored.

Sheriffs and county commissioners can disown this all they want. The State Police is the agency that will enforce back ground check "violations".

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top