JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone here get a completed order from Cook's Holsters this year? I have an order that is 8 months old now with no contact for over 2 months. Last contact was that my order was ready and shipping soon. The BBB was unable to contact the company and closed my complaint (took them a few weeks). It also looks like the website is dead.

Seems to be a shame, as they had excellent reviews from about a decade ago.

It does not look good.
I'd cancel the order and see if your credit card company will help you out.
Yeah, we are already well past the dispute window for this transaction. Silly thing is is that the stated lead time when the site was up was already over half the allowed dispute duration. Check your card policies before committing to a long term transaction. Even if you are willing to wait your card company may not be.

Yeah, we are already well past the dispute window for this transaction. Silly thing is is that the stated lead time when the site was up was already over half the allowed dispute duration. Check your card policies before committing to a long term transaction. Even if you are willing to wait your card company may not be.
Sorry to hear.
Another way to look at it is that some (good) companies don't charge your card until the item ships.
At least it wasn't a big ticket item.

Were you buying anything special? That sounds like a very long lead time for a kydex holster. I certainly would not tolerate a form 4 length wait period for a holster...

Were you buying anything special? That sounds like a very long lead time for a kydex holster. I certainly would not tolerate a form 4 length wait period for a holster...
Lead time when I made the purchase was 6-8 weeks and this was stated front and center on the order, which I appreciated. This is pretty normal for smaller shops that custom make every piece, and I am used to waiting for bespoke pieces from other vendors. I was ordering a non-inventory item. Unfortunately my bank only gives 3 months to dispute a transaction, so by the time I let the stated lead time pass, plus a grace period in case they got flooded and behind I was already outside the time allotted for canceling through my bank. They had their site up for some time after I started complaining about things, but it went down completely now, so I was wondering if the company is all the way dead now, or just in it's final death throws.

I just communicated with someone on there FB account on Friday night. (It was a stab in the dark). They answered and asked me to reach out on Tuesday 2/20/23. Ill let you know what I find.
luv2fly

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads