JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Last Edited:
Waaaiiitttt a minute, didn't our City Commissioners pass a law stating that it is now illegal to shoot a firearm in Multnomah County? Perhaps these kids didn't read the fish wrapper.

What a couple of losers. The baby momma said that they are making him seem like a monster. Well. That's because he is and should be treated like one.

Smoke 'em.

Public hanging would do away with a lot of crime a lot of places still pay a hangman a yearly salary lets start using them

Go ahead and come with full clips. Meanwhile I'll have a full magazine in my EDC and I won't hold it sideways.

Go ahead and come with full clips. Meanwhile I'll have a full magazine in my EDC and I won't hold it sideways.
30 rounds in the ar10 will eat up whatever the threat is ill stand beside anyone fighting to save our country from the pieces of S#!$

Again , can we please start with some reality?

Black people make up 13% of the population. a RACE WAR? Oh, please.

Some cops got murdered. We all agree that's a bad thing.

It was perpetrated by exactly who you would expect: A violent, mentally disturbed person with issues that had nothing to do with cops.

EXACTLY the kind of person from OUR community who would do the exact same thing with a slightly different motive.

Words and rhetoric matter.

Wuddaya mean, "OUR community"? Are you talking the "gun community"?

You see, I'm not a part of the "gun community". The "gun community" is nothing more than a bunch of Fuds and politically correct dopes only interested in compromising with, and pleasing their progressive-liberal masters, and only view firearms as an interesting hobby.

I'm a part of the GUN CULTURE that values the preservation of life, liberty, and the excersise of freedom so long as you don't TAKE from others' while doing it. We're interested in preserving that not only for ourselves, but our fellow countrymen, and descendants as well.

Walking up and blasting away two cops just sitting there is so far off the scope that I don't even remotely see how you can equate it to any "community" except for insurgents and thugs.

The American GUN CULTURE is not about overthrowing our government, it's about PRESERVING our government, and when required after all else fails, RESTORING it.

So by all means, elaborate on what you mean by that last statement.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads