JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Vaccines do not cause cancer and are not used for population control. They are actually more for a primitive form of mind-control than population control. Most vaccines are implanted with small microbes that attack the critical thinking parts of the brain (corporations pay pharmaceutical companies to do this under the table) so that we are powerless to think rationally about advertisements placed in front of us.

The same people who started this also faked the moon landing and planned 9/11 from inside the U.S. government, and are currently the head of the illuminati. One of them is Tupac. Not only did tupac fake the moon landing, he actually predicted both World War I and II. He was originally a Russian scientist who invented cloning, cloned himself with a black man, like the human fly (also Tupac) and then cloned the result to become the two shooters that shot JFK, right before he invented time travel and took his pasty, still White Russian, self back in time several hundred years and renamed himself Nostradamus. After that he went to the future and fluoridated the water to kill everyone, but had a change of heart and found the cure to cancer, but the current Tupac (renamed Barack Obama) found out an killed him so his health care plan could make more money.

I found all of this out from Tupac himself. On a recent trip to an obscure South Pacific island I found Tupac, Jimmy Hoffa, Elvis, and Steve Jobs playing Canasta in the back room of this general store:

MauiStore.jpg

Of course Mr. Jobs swore me to secrecy about the exact location, but I can report that the island itself is owned by the Rothschilds.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top