JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
:yes: :s0133: ARE BACK!:s0133: :yes:

Well guys, after many sleepless nights we were finally able to retrieve our pre-upgrade feedback and incorporate it into the new system. As you can see, every last trade rating has been restored.

Is your feedback score different than before? Let me explain. There are now two different scores, Total Positive Feedback (which displays in your profile), and Feedback Score (which displays under your username in posts). Total Positive Feedback is the number of total positive trade ratings you've received, no matter who they're from. The Feedback Score counts the number of positives you've had with separate people, in order to differentiate between the guy who does 10 trades with his buddy and the guy who does 10 trades with separate people. If there are two or more positive trade ratings left for the same person, only one is counted toward the Feedback Score but all are counted in the Total Positive Feedback number. The reason we're doing this is because we want to get a consensus from the community on whether or not a person is a good person to trade with, rather than just one person's opinion who has traded with the guy multiple times (such as a friend or next door neighbor, which is easier to trade with than the guy across town). By looking at the Feedback Score it will give us an idea of the experiences of multiple people rather than just one. The reason your Feedback Score has gone down is simply because you've traded with the same person more than once, and it's now reflected that way.

If anyone has any problems, questions, or comments about iTrader, please post it here.

As an added goody, check out this page: <broken link removed>

Cheers!
Joey Link

The maximum feedback score you can get is 1 per user. So even if you and I traded 10 times, it would show a Feedback Score of 1 but a Total Positive Feedback of 10. If you do two trades with two separate users it will display a Feedback Score of 2 and Total Positive Feedback of 2.

I'm not buying anything from Test User ever. :s0114: Thanks for all the hard work. I've noticed the site is so much faster and I'm getting used to the change. Good work!!!

I didn't see mine displayed on my posts, but I haven't looked at my profile so I'll check that out. If you're seeing the same regarding mine, it would be appreciated if you could check it out.

Thanks, Joey, not just for restoring the trade ratings, but for all that you have done for us on this forum. YOU ARE THE BEST!!! Heck, I don't know why you put up with all the headaches doing what you do, but I know that I and many others hear greatly appreciate it.

Hats off to your sir!!! Getting ready to donate to the site. Been meaning to do it for a long time, but with new "donate" option it makes it easy.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top