JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
First Louisville and now Portland, please see:

This video is about 1 hour old from Fox. Shows what looks like armed bad guys muscling up a citizen. He got tackled by the bad guys (?), when he approached an opponent among a group of thugs (?), and got attacked from the rear. This is not looking good? Ideas? Anyone have more info?

I think things are warming up with the weather. I'd call it good and started once there are multiple parties with multiple people on either side exchanging fire. Seems like everyone is just looking for an excuse to uncork this bottle, sadly

I hope there isnt any violence.
I truly hope our worthless local "leaders" actually do something about this nonsense. It was bad enough they used these crazies as political muscle.. now its just out of hand. They won their little rigged elections, now its time for this BS to stop.

Last Edited:
i truly hope our worthless local "leaders" actually do something about this nonsense. It was bad enough they used these crazies as political muscle.. now its just out if hand. They won their little rigged elections, now its time for this BS to stop.

Fixing the election was just a stepping stone for more to come, that's like asking the wolves not to eat you after they've clipped your achilles.

i truly hope our worthless local "leaders" actually do something about this nonsense. It was bad enough they used these crazies as political muscle.. now its just out if hand. They won their little rigged elections, now its time for this BS to stop.
Maybe time for Patato Joe to tell his idea boys to, stand down. Or, what would Cornpop do? After all. He was a bad dude

Maybe time for Patato Joe to tell his idea boys to, stand down. Or, what would Cornpop do? After all. He was a bad dude
Corn pop and his dope posse can't hardly WAIT to declare martial law. You think the mask mandates and COVID lockdowns were bad? Get ready for F-U.D.R. 2.0...where instead of herding Asian AMERICANS into concentration camps, it will be conservative AMERICANS.

I stocked up on tons of popcorn for ole corn pop.
:s0093: :s0093: :s0093: :s0093: :s0093:

We may all have our differences in opinions, preferences, politics, etc, but a life is a precious thing. Everyone has their families and/or friends. They are someone's brother/sister/son/daughter/spouse/hero. They enjoy life in their own way and have their own goals and aspirations. If we descend so far into the depths of division that we are willing to take that life from someone, from a fellow American, from a fellow human being, we have failed each other and ourselves. We will have lost our soul as a nation.

I pray I never see a civil war break out in this country. Can there be any bigger mark of failure as human beings than turning on your fellow countrymen because you are unable to resolve your differences in a non-violent fashion? Even if "your side" won, the cost would be incalculable in more ways than just the loss of life.

We may all have our differences in opinions, preferences, politics, etc, but a life is a precious thing. Everyone has their families and/or friends. They are someone's brother/sister/son/daughter/spouse/hero. They enjoy life in their own way and have their own goals and aspirations. If we descend so far into the depths of division that we are willing to take that life from someone, from a fellow American, from a fellow human being, we have failed each other and ourselves. We will have lost our soul as a nation.

I pray I never see a civil war break out in this country. Can there be any bigger mark of failure as human beings than turning on your fellow countrymen because you are unable to resolve your differences in a non-violent fashion? Even if "your side" won, the cost would be incalculable in more ways than just the loss of life.
Most civil wars start after politics have failed, first blood has already been spilt.

First Louisville and now Portland, please see:

This video is about 1 hour old from Fox. Shows what looks like armed bad guys muscling up a citizen. He got tackled by the bad guys (?), when he approached an opponent among a group of thugs (?), and got attacked from the rear. This is not looking good? Ideas? Anyone have more info?
No it's not a civil war. We have a mob walking around streets blocking traffic. This has been going on for generations. I would highly encourage those who live in areas where this is occuring on a regular basis to move. When your city leaders and law enforcement put the mobs safety above yours, it's time to abandoned that s-hole.

Corn pop and his dope posse can't hardly WAIT to declare martial law. You think the mask mandates and COVID lockdowns were bad? Get ready for F-U.D.R. 2.0...where instead of herding Asian AMERICANS into concentration camps, it will be conservative AMERICANS.

I stocked up on tons of popcorn for ole corn pop.
:s0093: :s0093: :s0093: :s0093: :s0093:

I USE REAL MELTED BUTTER and salt on my popcorn.

Take care.

Cate

Peace officers should NOT be told to shut up or STAND DOWN.

And if L or R political leaders can't OR if they REFUSE TO DO THEIR FREAKING JOBS - they should be THROWN OUT of office asap.

ALL of these violent mobs, criminals, arsonists, destroyers of public and private properties, etc. should have been STOPPED from the gitgo.

ALL of the violence and GARBAGE from the violent and NON peaceful marchers on the LEFT and on the RIGHT should have been stopped - all of it nipped in the bud from the gitgo.

I said this when I was a teen, young lady and I say it NOW.

Old Lady Cate

The guy in the truck, while I understand his frustration of not being able to get where he's going, should have either turned his arse around and gone the other way or kept his mouth shut and firearm at the ready and just waited to mull his way through the mob, which is absolutely infuriating, but these f'in mobs are angry people, looking to trigger average Joe for a dose of free MSM publicity and it's going to get people killed. The driver put himself and others at great risk and as much as I dislike these folks thinking and acting as if they are entitled to take away other people's rights to move about the town freely, it's not worth becoming a scapegoat, going to jail for life, getting killed or accidentally taking an innocent person's life for.

I realize PDX may be have higher numbers because....well....it's PDX, but does the average citizen really think that these violent/mob-ish "Justice for (insert name here)" marches are productive? Can't possibly be more than 20% of them can it? FWIW I'm certainly not opposed, by any means, to marching or protesting or rallying for something you feel is unjust and fully understand and respect that it is a citizen's right to do so, but when an angry mob starts blocking traffic, damaging property, assaulting bystanders for not joining their ranks, and all the other chaotic stuff that goes along with some of these marches how can the average, everyday person that lives, raises a family and works in these towns think these marches are helpful? It would seem that a much larger majority of people would be screaming. But then, who knows, I live in the country and the only mobs I deal with blocking traffic are cows that "escaped" from their fields, so I may be way off base.

We should look at this event as if the situation was reversed. Let's say we were having a Trump rally down the middle of the street and a perceived Antifa driver attempts to plow through the crowd. He stops, then jumps out, begins arguing and pointing a firearm while threatening to shoot us. Would all of us have walked away or would some have attempted to disarm the driver?

We should look at this event as if the situation was reversed. Let's say we were having a Trump rally down the middle of the street and a perceived Antifa driver attempts to plow through the crowd. He stops, then jumps out, begins arguing and pointing a firearm while threatening to shoot us. Would all of us have walked away or would some have attempted to disarm the driver?
TBH, my impression is the right side is more trigger happy than the left side and were the roles reversed, I would not be surprised if the right side shot the person in the vehicle. I would like to think "our" side would be more disciplined but the way the comments section goes sometimes......

TBH, my impression is the right side is more trigger happy than the left side and were the roles reversed, I would not be surprised if the right side shot the person in the vehicle. I would like to think "our" side would be more disciplined but the way the comments section goes sometimes......

Hmm, interesting opinion for sure.

Here's the thing though, the roles were not reversed. Because one side doesn't do the block free travel thing.

In my opinion.

Last Edited:
Status

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top