JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Oh, I'm pretty sure I do. I'm also pretty sure that's not a complete in context quote.

The relevant bit you didn't see (I'm assuming the best here) is that blacks are less likely to be killed once in an interaction with police.
I'm quite certain that's speculation on your part, unsupported by the FBI, UCR or any other source. But we seem to agree in part, that BLM protests are unfounded and police shootings of minorities are a straw man fake argument, when the objective is really progressive Marxism change of the USA.

I'm quite certain that's speculation on your part, unsupported by the FBI, UCR or any other source.
Here you go

Top publication link: (summary) "
  • Whites (26%) were more likely than blacks (21%), Hispanics (19%), or persons of other races (20%) to experience police contact."
Then some math ... The number of whites to die should be just a little higher, not almost 2x, if all else were equal. The differences are not huge - more careful drilling into the data shows the difference in "risk" isn't as big as this high level view would suggest, but it is still true, no matter how closely one looks, that a white man is more likely to die once in a police interaction than a black man is in the same circumstances.

This is not, I know, the typically regurgitated information but it is actual data.

I still like to think that a person's race actually has little to do with their propensity for crime. Things aren't that simple, folks.
Pretty much been going on since Cane and Able.

Please don't ban me again for pointing this out. ThxKBye

I still like to think that a person's race actually has little to do with their propensity for crime. Things aren't that simple, folks.
Indeed. It is more the cultural differences and relative lack of a strong moral, family based community.

It is quite simple, those from "broken homes", those from where there are distinct lack of positive role models of all genders/types, those whose culture glorifies thugs, criminals, violence, depravedness, power, influence of people, and lack a strong moral basis... tend to be the ones who commit crimes.

Some people say criminals should be subject to mind control in fiction.. but the truth is... the truly evil people have resisted millennia of social rules and morals, and are going to hurt people regardless of the consequences. Seems to me that is a mental pysche that I wouldn't want to mess with... these people have stronger willpower to do what they want.

Here you go

Top publication link: (summary) "
  • Whites (26%) were more likely than blacks (21%), Hispanics (19%), or persons of other races (20%) to experience police contact."
Then some math ... The number of whites to die should be just a little higher, not almost 2x, if all else were equal. The differences are not huge - more careful drilling into the data shows the difference in "risk" isn't as big as this high level view would suggest, but it is still true, no matter how closely one looks, that a white man is more likely to die once in a police interaction than a black man is in the same circumstances.

This is not, I know, the typically regurgitated information but it is actual data.
Weird, you keep making unfounded claims, I knock them down, then you come back with a different claim, saying you were right all along.

You alleged that "blacks are less likely to be killed once in an interaction with police. " which I challanged as unsupported by any credible source previously quoted. Then you come back with a Bureau of Justice statement about contacts with police - nothing about the likelyhood of being killed, by any race.

Furthermore - your own source says
  • "Whites (26%) were more likely than blacks (21%), Hispanics (19%), or persons of other races (20%) to experience police contact.
  • There was no statistically significant difference in the percentage of whites (12%) and blacks (11%) who experienced police-initiated contact."
Again indicating that you don't appear to recognize the meaning of the data. You left off the 2nd bullet from the BJS - NO STATISTICALLY SIGNIFICANT DIFFERENCE between whites and blacks who had cop initiated contact.

The figures in the first bullet show whites contact the police more often than blacks or hispanics or other races - presumably that's not to turn themselves in for a crime, but contact cops about a crime, meaning they are reporting one or were a witness. Again - none of that has anything to do with deadly contact as claimed.

Stop digging.

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top