JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Going through the trail camera pictures. Got a few pictures of this girl. If the lump was just on one side, I would have gone with tumor. Since it is on both sides, it may be an arrow or bullet hole.

Thoughts would be appreciated.

FF26FB5C-8B21-4E4B-91D1-4096155FD55F.png

Going through the trail camera pictures. Got a few pictures of this girl. If the lump was just on one side, I would have gone with tumor. Since it is on both sides, it may be an arrow or bullet hole.

Thoughts would be appreciated.

View attachment 994229
Looks like scar tissue from an arrow, shot either uphill or downhill and landed just a wee bit high of a broadside heart-shot.

I'm going to go with arrow wound as well after making a similar observation as the above post. Also, i assume growths would not be limited to those two spots.

Well, good for her for surviving that. Should give her immunity from further attempts to kill. ;)

article-2523784-1A1B812200000578-621_634x348.jpg

I have zero against hunters. Even have a hunter's card of my own. But never been, probably never will.

Now iguanas, 'dem some ugly bas*ards, I could shoot those mini-Godzillas all day long.

I wonder why? 'Cause they're not warm and cuddly?
Iguana-and-Cat.png

Agree with the arrow consensus (although it's impossible to say for certain)

A good reminder to ensure a clean shot (bow or rifle)... and then be diligent in tracking down and securing the animal.

My first inclination was arrow from a treestand and the deer ducked at the sound of the bow shot. The more I look at it though, I'd go with tumor, because the trajectory would be almost directly through the spine. An arrow probably wouldn't make it all the way through at that angle, and if it did it would be fatal.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top