JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
face mouth GIF by Patakk

Vast majority of the media in the world is controlled by governments or certian individuals/ families. There are 6 people who control 97% of the media in the US.

So no. The media is the mouth of sauron. They will only every speak what their master wants.
Which makes it easy, because you know everything that spills out of their filthy sewers is a outright lie or at minimum a slanted distortion of reality and all you have to do is assume the opposite of what they say, that will be the actual facts.

Which makes it easy, because you know everything that spills out of their filthy sewers is a outright lie or at minimum a slanted distortion of reality and all you have to do is assume the opposite of what they say, that will be the actual facts.
Sadly very true. Almost any time I see some "news" head talking I figure their mouth is moving, they are lying. The sad thing is how many people still, after all this, believe the crap. Look at the people FREAKING out over masks? Talking about how people are going to die because you have a choice? They can get on the plane or train and wear 5 masks if they want but, they really believe the person not wearing one is killing them. Mass psychosis walking around after watching the stuff they see on TV. Kind of scary how well it still works

Sadly very true. Almost any time I see some "news" head talking I figure their mouth is moving, they are lying. The sad thing is how many people still, after all this, believe the crap. Look at the people FREAKING out over masks? Talking about how people are going to die because you have a choice? They can get on the plane or train and wear 5 masks if they want but, they really believe the person not wearing one is killing them. Mass psychosis walking around after watching the stuff they see on TV. Kind of scary how well it still works
Yup. We all grew up thinking that manipulation by the media to control the German population in the Nazi era was unique to that country. Now we know just how susceptible Americans are to mass manipulation. Kind of scary how easy it was for them...

Yup. We all grew up thinking that manipulation by the media to control the German population in the Nazi era was unique to that country. Now we know just how susceptible Americans are to mass manipulation. Kind of scary how easy it was for them...
Until I saw this first hand I never could understand how Germany did that. When I used to ask this question in school, back when history was taught, I never could get a strait answer from teachers. I don't think they could understand it either. Well now I have seen it happen and it is scary as all hell.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top