JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
It was overtly obvious that almost all mainstream media, Fox and Newsmax being the primary exceptions, was one-dimensionally opposed to President Trump from 2016 and continuing today. The spillover from the media's one-dimensionality was treating Biden like a darling with virtually no real reporting or analysis before, during, and after the 2020 election. The tide seemed to change at least a little bit after the Afghanistan debacle in August. This morning, in a severe shock to my system, MSNBC actually reported that we may be on the cusp of experiencing "stagflation" under the Biden administration, the first time that has happened since the mid-1970s. I could scarcely believe my ears, that MSNBC was reporting something genuine and real, not just propaganda about Biden.

Is the media finally changing and becoming real again?

Hummmm? Same people reporting so?????

1645939811324.png

Well, more correctly.......I wouldn't.

Aloha, Mark

Yeah, can't say I believe there will be real reporting either. Still, I sure had my socks blown off this morning by MSNBC actually saying something critical...
It gets to the point they have no choice. Its gotten to the point of Baghdad Bob. Him standing there with troops rolling in behind him as he says no troops are here kind of stuff. The guy at the top is often on live TV showing he is lost and can no longer even talk. So many things are going south at the same time they have a hard time keeping up the lie. The people still watching them still have to buy gas and food. You can only tell them all is great for so long when they see the price of what they eat climbing fast.

Well, I've seen MSM still dragging Trump's name into the current situation, trying to spin him as "still worse than Biden". Obviously things have become so bad under Biden's tenure, MSM can't ignore it. I really don't like them bringing up a previous president, for whatever reason, people on either side should see this as irrelevant and disingenuous.

We will only see MSM changing tactics.

Hopefully they'll move on from COVID, pretty tired of that being relentlessly brought up.

I don't care what the news media does.
Thanks to their bias, lies and distortions plus the lousy programming
and 20 minutes of commercials every hour we shot our tv 10 years ago.
You will never find another one in our home.
Biggest waste of money ever conceived.

Media is nothing but propaganda, Ukraine war is proof the Media says what government wants. Media will try to regain some audience but thinking people know you can't trust anyone in the Media.

They are starting to change the faces of the liars we see but the new faces will be run by the same elite.

It's going to take real honest Media to ever get the truth, that won't happen in my lifetime.

Vast majority of the media in the world is controlled by governments or certian individuals/ families. There are 6 people who control 97% of the media in the US.

So no. The media is the mouth of sauron. They will only every speak what their master wants.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top