JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That's why when you order ammo from places like midway USA they tell you ships from warehouse A.B.OR C they ship it from the warehouse close to you and your local FedEx delivery truck does not apply to placard because it a class B truck but the truck 's that travel cross country are Class A trucks and carry 6 times the weight

Last Edited:
OK here's the deal FedEx and UPS and USPS don't ship cross country in one truck if you get stuff from NEW JERSEY TO OREGON it was probably hauled by 3 or 4 different drivers and made 3 or 4 different stops and change drivers 3 or 4 time's and probably changed trailer 's 1or 2 times but in all that time they have to treat it as HAZ MAT and in some cases keep it separate from other stuff DO I THINK IT'S RIGHT TO CHARGE EXTRA FOR 5 SHOTGUN SHELLS NO IT'S NOT RIGHT BUT THEY THINK IT IS BECAUSE THEY DEAL WITH THE GOVERNMENT AKA D.O.T.

Your best bet if you want to try out something find it at a local store and if you're going to buy bulk do what I do I have 3 or 4 guys that I work with and we take turns ordering ammo bulk and split it up between us

I bought a lot and I do mean a lot of stuff from him for years. Shipping was pretty fast considering he's on the other coast. I would get my stuff in a week. Then the last panic hit. I stopped bothering to look at his site finally. He had joined the scalpers. Even after the ammo was back he was trying to get way to high a price on everything I looked at.
I supposed it's to be expected considering the hostility towards the 2A people over the last eight years.
I generally never bought from any of them when the prices were high(er). I buy from ammoman when he's able to be competitive. When his 7.62 bulk is priced at or below his competitors and he gives free freight, what's not to love? With ammo pricing it's a waiting game from my perspective. Nobody says you have to buy when it's high.

I supposed it's to be expected considering the hostility towards the 2A people over the last eight years.
I generally never bought from any of them when the prices were high(er). I buy from ammoman when he's able to be competitive. When his 7.62 bulk is priced at or below his competitors and he gives free freight, what's not to love? With ammo pricing it's a waiting game from my perspective. Nobody says you have to buy when it's high.

You bet. I'm all for free market. I was a little disappointed when the hand gun ammo came back and Eric was still selling at such a high price. I figured what the hell if he can get someone to buy it more power to him. Just took to buying from Graf again. They are a little slower but buying by the case normally no hurry. Now Eric is selling at a better price again.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top