JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Seems kind of high to me,but here's the kicker. I sent a email to a ffl that I've been getting stuff from for about 5yrs. Asked him what he would charge and he tells me $50 bucks,kinda high,but I was going to buy 2 lowers and have them shipped to him,we'll you guessed it,it's not $50 it would be $100 cause there's 2 of them. From what I understand,and I could be wrong,he can send in both serial numbers at the same time on one form,so he basically is only doing one form. I know he's in the business to make money and if I'm off base then I'm wrong,I'll just find someone that will do it for the $20-30 bucks I see most places charge.

I have paid $20 for the first and $10 for each additional item multiple times.

I have no problems with this but much more and I will go elsewhere. By paying I am also getting someone to sign for an expensive package while I am at work and holding it till I can come pick it up. Really, it's a good deal when UPS charges $5 for in-store pickup.

I have paid $20 for the first and $10 for each additional item multiple times.

I have no problems with this but much more and I will go elsewhere. By paying I am also getting someone to sign for an expensive package while I am at work and holding it till I can come pick it up. Really, it's a good deal when UPS charges $5 for in-store pickup.

It's free to hold for will call at one of the operational/customer centers. They're generally not as convenient as the stores.

Thanks for all the replies guys,I wrote a email to them and included some of the replys,I even asked for the owner to write me back his thoughts. I'll see if he does and how he handles this.

$50 is going to be a bargain when they pass universal background checks and we are forced to run all sales through FFL.

Think congress will be considerate enough to place a cap on what the fee can be?

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top