JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Seems kind of high to me,but here's the kicker. I sent a email to a ffl that I've been getting stuff from for about 5yrs. Asked him what he would charge and he tells me $50 bucks,kinda high,but I was going to buy 2 lowers and have them shipped to him,we'll you guessed it,it's not $50 it would be $100 cause there's 2 of them. From what I understand,and I could be wrong,he can send in both serial numbers at the same time on one form,so he basically is only doing one form. I know he's in the business to make money and if I'm off base then I'm wrong,I'll just find someone that will do it for the $20-30 bucks I see most places charge.

I have paid $20 for the first and $10 for each additional item multiple times.

I have no problems with this but much more and I will go elsewhere. By paying I am also getting someone to sign for an expensive package while I am at work and holding it till I can come pick it up. Really, it's a good deal when UPS charges $5 for in-store pickup.

I have paid $20 for the first and $10 for each additional item multiple times.

I have no problems with this but much more and I will go elsewhere. By paying I am also getting someone to sign for an expensive package while I am at work and holding it till I can come pick it up. Really, it's a good deal when UPS charges $5 for in-store pickup.

It's free to hold for will call at one of the operational/customer centers. They're generally not as convenient as the stores.

Thanks for all the replies guys,I wrote a email to them and included some of the replys,I even asked for the owner to write me back his thoughts. I'll see if he does and how he handles this.

$50 is going to be a bargain when they pass universal background checks and we are forced to run all sales through FFL.

Think congress will be considerate enough to place a cap on what the fee can be?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top