JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Lots of saber rattling coming out of Iran lately. Must have finished their nukes? Or maybe just wanting attention. Who knows, but I'm getting a weird feeling about the latest activity coming from that part of the world. Must be from my lack of confidence in our leadership.

And then there's this:

Obama's in campaign mode, Hillary's eyeing the world bank top job, we are downsizing our military, not to mention our economic problems. Are we setting ourselves up?

The western zionist controlled nations have placed onerous sanctions against Iran.. which is basically a declaration of war. They did this because Iran dared to stop taking US dollars in payment for oil because they were tired of being dominated. "We" drew first blood back in the Shah and Iran Iraq war era and we keep pounding them

"We" in the West are getting a one sided story from the zionist controlled press

As far as oil there is enough oil capped and hidden in AK alone to supply North America for 500 + years.. and oil is abiotic and renewable. We are being scammed the same way they are scamming us with diamonds

Sorry, but I ain't buying the zionism angle. America has long neglected hostile nations with appeasement. That mistake is about to show itself. This is the first time since 1948 that an American administration has not stood shoulder to shoulder with Israel. Another mistake IMO.

It's about the only thing I approve of that obongo has done, along with CCW in Federal Parks. That cruddy little terrorist nation is going to bring on WW4 which will be nuclear

We had no Mideast enemies until we allied with them. BTW JFK was against arming them with modern weapons as well as against them getting nukes... this is why the assassinated him

Michael Collins Piper Report

The Joo Banksters killed JFK? And I suppose Sirhan Sirhan who killed Bobby was a closet Joo? Okay.

Iran has been palling around with the Norks and are copying their bellicosity. Screw the crazy, terrorist funding bastards.

If, and I emphasise IF, Iran is foolish enough to prompt an attack or initiate an attack; you better catch it on the news quick. It won't last long, unless China (Unlikely) or Russia (equally unlikely) or perhaps North Korea (possible) get involved...then I'd give it a couple of weeks.

There won't be any effort at Nation Building this time!

It's that 12th imam thing.
Aka "the mahdi."

The "twelvers, (of which ahmadinejad, and the last couple of ayatollahs are believers) believe he will return to stop the world apocalyptic war, bringing peace, and a world that lives under the "peaceful" teachings of mohammed.
So they figure if they can get that war started, the 12th imam, or mahdi, will show up, and bail out their (and their shiite brother's) butts.

I know, they are almost as delusional as the average ***********!

The Joo Banksters killed JFK? And I suppose Sirhan Sirhan who killed Bobby was a closet Joo? Okay.

Iran has been palling around with the Norks and are copying their bellicosity. Screw the crazy, terrorist funding bastards.

Oswald was framed and Jack Ruby the jewish mobster killed him to shut him up

rufus-Did Iran finish their nukes, or did they finally get ICBM capability? Either way, they are pushing and pushing. If they don't draw Israel into firing first, they will eventually do it. During the Cold War, reasonable men had their fingers on the trigger, hence no nuclear war. We now have Iran, a nation ran by religious fanatics, possibly with nukes and possibly with the potential to get them into position. We armed Iran in the '60's, armed Iraq in the '70's and armed Afghanistan in the '80's. Isn't it funny that all those weapons have been used against us at some point? I do not believe that the US is an innocent party in all of this, that is ridiculous. We should never have gotten this involved, let them fight it out and dealt with the winner. Instead, we sided wholely with Israel and here we are. Of course it's not that simple and of course there are other, perfectly valid, views and opinions on the subject. It would be interesting to pull all of the facts together from the last 70 years, not just what we have been fed to show us what really went down and who the bad guys really are. Kip

Not all of the Imams are 12ers and I wonder just how much leash they will give Ahmadinejad. Their navy consists of a few destroyers and diesel subs. They still fly F4 Phantoms. We and Israel have anti-missile tech. This is all a bluff like the Norks use. They will back down if we show strength because they know they can't win.

I also don't believe them when they say Israel and our support of them is the main source of their anger. What justification does Islam use for their attacks in Africa, Europe, Australia, Russia, China, Indonesia, Philippines? It's a worldwide holy war. And they don't just attack military targets they kill women and children in the name of Allah, and some of us blame our government? Not saying we don't stick our nose where it doesn't belong including Kosovo, Somalia, Afganistan and Kuwait where we intervened on their behalf, I just don't like blaming the murder victims.

My point is, in my opinion they had one and just completed the other. The threats and, as you put it, sabre rattling sure did pick up after they announced successfully putting a satellite into orbit. That was my reason for mentioning the ICBM angle. I believe that they had the nukes, but no way to insure them hitting their targets. Once they come in from orbit, it is my understanding that they move to fast to intercept. That makes Iran a whole lot more dangerous if they do in fact have both nukes and ICBM potential. Let's not forget that the Khoran(spelling?) tells them to lie and deceive the infidel in order to defeat them. In their eyes, the annihilation of Israel brings back their God. That whole 12th Imam, Mahdi thing. It is scary. Whether Israel fires pre-emptively or Iran strikes first, it ends bad. Kip

If, and I emphasise IF, Iran is foolish enough to prompt an attack or initiate an attack; you better catch it on the news quick. It won't last long, unless China (Unlikely) or Russia (equally unlikely) or perhaps North Korea (possible) get involved...then I'd give it a couple of weeks.

There won't be any effort at Nation Building this time!

If they prompted an attack,it would be on Israel and would last 2 days max.Israel would nuke them without hesitation. And they might send a couple more towards other countries they don't like,claiming collateral damage.
Why care about Israel? What do they need use for and why do we always side with them?
Siding with them seems to put a lot of people against us.

IMHO, it is mostly posturing to appear strong to it's neighbors and to try and get monetary attention from the US. Sadly the US (run as it is by the energy lobby...mostly oil) is more than willing to feed the hysteria to drive up fuel prices and increase profits for those oil concerns. It doesn't hurt that there are a lot of domestic proposals on the board right now that cannot stand up under their own weight so the best way to make them appear more acceptable is to drive up foreign oil prices.

Some say it's just to show their own people they are strong.Kinda showing that they aint skeered.
But Iranians aren't stupid.They are an educated people,much more than other ME countries. They do have some religious zealots but they ain't stupid

It is so sad the apathetic, deluded Americans are ready and willing to hand the bankster families another profit venture on a silver platter. Lets go kill a couple million women and children based on more pure BS. No questions asked as long as the malls stay open and there are no disruptions on the boob tube here (American Idol).

The Euro bankster families do love to cover their tracks with war, so perhaps they are ready to push the US economy off the cliff and an Iranian invasion will facilitate that. They have zero morals and are highly cunning. We, unfortunately, are so easily manipulated and brainwashed it is just pathetic. Like frightened little children crying to mommy.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top