JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
HAHAHAHA. What have you been reading (or smoking)? I cannot believe you just said this.... wow. OBL and his Mujaheddin became Al-Qaeda and the Taliban.
So the Mujaheddin didn't morph into the Northern Alliance? OBL didn't kill their leader when our CIA cut a deal with them to lead us to the ousted OBL's al qaeda?
Now who's smokin'?

I don't know what your level of knowledge and experience in this area is, but mine is quite extensive. Not just reading news, but talking to people from there, as well as attending seminars and taking classes on the matter. I have read books and reports, and have watched documentaries.
Most of which were apparently incomplete, or based on false premises. Like the assessment of hamas and hezbollah you posted here. How screwed up can you be, when it's widely known they are holocaust deniers that hide weapons caches under schools and mosques, and use children and civilians as human shields.

You can peddle your propaganda elsewhere bud. There is more to the story that just the side you obviously chose going in.
If you want to hate the Jews and Israel, fine, just say so up front.
At least Blitzkrieg clues us to his agenda with his moniker,...

But then again, I guess you do too!

Can't back up any of your claims so you resort to personal attacks... ok...
Who started the name calling with "ignorant?" Wasn't me. Again, try the mirror.

Those bad old natzzis again, the boogeyman name that scares the sheeple. Not one in 1,000 of you here know what they really actually stood for because the victors write history

As a real Christian man I have no problem with ending the zionist state. They are not true Israel and they are imposters anyway. The interviewer is a zionist jew, BTW. The French president is a jew and the Brits are long time controlled by the zionists. Personally if I were single with no responiibilities I would go join the Iranian military if they would have me

I would not join them. I disagree with you that the brits are controlled by the zionists. I think they are controlled by the same thing that controls many americans.... GREED.

As an Atheist, I am more concerned of the issue of religion in our world. I believe that if we are to survive, as a species, religion must be eliminated. Not just Islam, but all religions, including christianity. They are immoral, and serve only to divide mankind, allowing one group of people to claim divine superiority over another, which is used to justify some of the most atrocious and horrific acts ever to be done by man.

I agree with this if you mean by that modern Christian religion as you know it.. it is a false doctrine. PM me if you would like to talk

Perhaps the most famous quote from Jefferson is that oft-repeated one from his first inaugural address, delivered on March 4, 1801:

"Peace, commerce, and honest friendship with all nations — entangling alliances with none."

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top