JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It is so sad the apathetic, deluded Americans are ready and willing to hand the bankster families another profit venture on a silver platter. Lets go kill a couple million women and children based on more pure BS. No questions asked as long as the malls stay open and there are no disruptions on the boob tube here (American Idol).

The Euro bankster families do love to cover their tracks with war, so perhaps they are ready to push the US economy off the cliff and an Iranian invasion will facilitate that. They have zero morals and are highly cunning. We, unfortunately, are so easily manipulated and brainwashed it is just pathetic. Like frightened little children crying to mommy.

Major General Smedley Butler:

<broken link removed>

Last edited by a moderator:
If, and I emphasise IF, Iran is foolish enough to prompt an attack or initiate an attack; you better catch it on the news quick. It won't last long, unless China (Unlikely) or Russia (equally unlikely) or perhaps North Korea (possible) get involved...then I'd give it a couple of weeks.

There won't be any effort at Nation Building this time!

it is well known that Russia AND China have already said they WILL defend Iran and even Syria (probably why we have not got our feet dirty there yet). Now you can interpret that however you want, but I for one do not care to get in yet another war, especially one that could very likely lead to WWIII, and especially when we have so many other things that need attention here at home/motherland/America/mothership whatever you want to call this country now.

I wonder how long it would take to turn Iran's infrastructure into a pile of smouldering debris once the navy parks a couple of Ticos, Burkes and Ohios off the coast and starts lobbing Tomahawks at it? I put the over/under at 4 hours.

Iran threatens pre-emptive action amid nuclear tensions

TEHRAN, Iran — Iran would take pre-emptive action against its enemies if it felt its national interests were endangered, the deputy head of the Islamic Republic's armed forces was quoted by a semi-official news agency as saying Tuesday.

"Our strategy now is that if we feel our enemies want to endanger Iran's national interests, and want to decide to do that, we will act without waiting for their actions,'' Mohammad Hejazi told the Fars news agency, NBC News reported.

Iran announced air defense war games to practice protecting nuclear and other sensitive sites, the latest in a series of military maneuvers viewed as a message to the West that Iran is prepared both to defend itself against an armed strike and to retaliate.

The U.S. and Israel have not ruled out military action against Iran's nuclear program.

The only people itching for a fight are the US government war pigs and their supporters, the murder-the-brown-people crowd.

That 12th-imam alarmism is the most laughable BS ever. How many Christians in the US are obsessed with the End Times? Plenty apparently, considering the "Left Behind" drivel made the NYT bestsellers list multiple times. And yet somehow their zeal for the apocalypse is A-OK, even as the same wackjobs practically control one of the two major political parties in the country, but the same zeal in a 2nd world backwater with no ICBM's, no nukes, and no global military reach is worthy of military invasion and occupation? :huh:

I wonder how long it would take to turn Iran's infrastructure into a pile of smouldering debris once the navy parks a couple of Ticos, Burkes and Ohios off the coast and starts lobbing Tomahawks at it? I put the over/under at 4 hours.

Guess you haven't heard the Iranians have Russian Sunburn and Onyx ship killer missiles.. and are you serious you want to flat out cold blooded murder a bunch of people who have never attacked the USA?

The only people itching for a fight are the US government war pigs and their supporters, the murder-the-brown-people crowd.

That 12th-imam alarmism is the most laughable BS ever. How many Christians in the US are obsessed with the End Times? Plenty apparently, considering the "Left Behind" drivel made the NYT bestsellers list multiple times. And yet somehow their zeal for the apocalypse is A-OK, even as the same wackjobs practically control one of the two major political parties in the country, but the same zeal in a 2nd world backwater with no ICBM's, no nukes, and no global military reach is worthy of military invasion and occupation? :huh:

They are very deluded and dangerous people.. the rapture of true believers is a total fabrication, as well

While I am certainly no Christian bent on "end times" I do believe that the ideologues and radical clerics that run iran are more than ready to attempt to bring about the apocalypse. Their hatred for the jewish people has been evident for ages.

But what I would want to hear about from you guys that want to call our defense dept. "war pigs," is how much of a disruption in world peace and world commerce should we allow the iranians to become?
Where do you think we, and the rest of the free world should draw the line?
Should they be allowed to block the Straights of Hormuz? The Suez Canal?
Should they be allowed to attack Israel? Should Syria?
Should iran be allowed to continue to support hamas and hezbollah with weapons, tacticians and materiel? Maybe with dirty bomb material?
Disrupt petroleum supplies to the western world?

Where would you draw the line?

While I am certainly no Christian bent on "end times" I do believe that the ideologues and radical clerics that run iran are more than ready to attempt to bring about the apocalypse. Their hatred for the jewish people has been evident for ages.

But what I would want to hear about from you guys that want to call our defense dept. "war pigs," is how much of a disruption in world peace and world commerce should we allow the iranians to become?
Where do you think we, and the rest of the free world should draw the line?
Should they be allowed to block the Straights of Hormuz? The Suez Canal?
Should they be allowed to attack Israel? Should Syria?
Should iran be allowed to continue to support hamas and hezbollah with weapons, tacticians and materiel? Maybe with dirty bomb material?
Disrupt petroleum supplies to the western world?

Where would you draw the line?

The very name of the "Department of Defense" is truly Orwellian. Do you really think Iran has so much sway over world commerce and peace that justifies a military invasion?

Better questions are:

- Has Iran closed the sea lanes? No, because they are incapable of doing so. Ensuring free commerce is one of the few justifiable things the "DOD" does these days.
- Has Iran directly attacked Israel? No, because Israel is fully capable of defending itself.

In regards to their oil, they own it and can sell to whomever they please. And lastly, Hamas and Hezbollah are Israel's problems, they can deal with it however they want. As far as I'm concerned, they can slaughter each other to extinction.

By the way, I would like to ask you why you think some regional war between Iran and Israel could cause the "apocalypse", if the US government has the intelligence to stay out of it.

The very name of the "Department of Defense" is truly Orwellian. Do you really think Iran has so much sway over world commerce and peace that justifies a military invasion?

Better questions are:

- Has Iran closed the sea lanes? No, because they are incapable of doing so.
Sinking one of their own ships transiting the Suez Canal is beyond iran's capabilities?
And if they manage to build a nuclear weapon? What then?

In regards to their oil, they own it and can sell to whomever they please.
I never said it wasn't or that they shouldn't be able to. But if their ops in the gulf, the SoH or the Mediterranean disrupt the shipments of others, what then? What of the western countries that rely of those shipments?
And lastly, Hamas and Hezbollah are Israel's problems, they can deal with it however they want. As far as I'm concerned, they can slaughter each other to extinction.
Oh really? And if Israel were to attack their strongholds in the west bank and palestinian territories you wouldn't make a peep? If they pursued them into syria you wouldn't side with the U.N and decry their actions?

By the way, I would like to ask you why you think some regional war between Iran and Israel could cause the "apocalypse", if the US government has the intelligence to stay out of it.
A "regional" war between iran and Israel would last about a day, and iran would be buried under a few billion tons of glass afterwards. But that isn't what iran wants, and they have said so.
They are looking to involve other ME countries under islamic influence. The arab spring makes the likelihood of their success in those efforts much more viable.
I agree that at the current time, we should stay out of it if it comes to blows in the near future. But I also believe that we can and should take steps to prevent it from happening now, and in the long term.
I also believe that we ultimately need to be prepared to do something on a large scale, and have intelligence sources in place to support those efforts.

Sticking our heads in the sand is NOT a strategy.

Sinking one of their own ships transiting the Suez Canal is beyond iran's capabilities?

Have they done so? You do realize that Iran is not a completely insular nation and profits from trade, therefore cutting off the Suez is completely against their own economic interests?

I never said it wasn't or that they shouldn't be able to. But if their ops in the gulf, the SoH or the Mediterranean disrupt the shipments of others, what then? What of the western countries that rely of those shipments?

Again, have they disrupted anything? What do they have to gain from this besides the alleged religious fulfillment (which is in itself dubious to begin with)?

Oh really? And if Israel were to attack their strongholds in the west bank and palestinian territories you wouldn't make a peep? If they pursued them into syria you wouldn't side with the U.N and decry their actions?

I didn't give a damn in 2006 and I wouldn't give a damn now, and I certainly don't give a damn what the UN has said, is saying now or will ever say in the future.

A "regional" war between iran and Israel would last about a day, and iran would be buried under a few billion tons of glass afterwards. But that isn't what iran wants, and they have said so.
They are looking to involve other ME countries under islamic influence. The arab spring makes the likelihood of their success in those efforts much more viable.
I agree that at the current time, we should stay out of it if it comes to blows in the near future. But I also believe that we can and should take steps to prevent it from happening now, and in the long term.
I also believe that we ultimately need to be prepared to do something on a large scale, and have intelligence sources in place to support those efforts.

Sticking our heads in the sand is NOT a strategy.

Gee whiz, Arab Spring was really an islamist uprising? I'm calling it a day.

Also implying not murdering a bunch of people is the same thing as "sticking our heads in the sand".

It always makes me laugh when Iran threatens the US. I think if I were the President, I would just land a cruise missile on Iran's President's doorstep and then give him a call to make sure he understood us missing him was not an accident, but a warning, and the next one would be landing on his head. Force is the only thing fanatics understand.

Also implying not murdering a bunch of people is the same thing as "sticking our heads in the sand".
I never advocated murdering anyone, so don't put words on a page and attribute them to me. That's PURE B.S.

Sticking our head in the sand benefits NO ONE. There is too much at stake in the ME, and too much of the world's commerce depends on the 3rd of the world's oil that is there.

For the record, I haven't advocated any action thus far. I asked a few questions about what you guys thought our strategies should be, and I'm getting slammed for throwing out a few scenarios.
We can't go back to the ottoman empire, what's done is done, and I don't believe we need to apologize for actions following old conflicts when countries chose to back the losing side, like the persians/iranians/egyptians did. Twice!

Oh, and Komrad? A constitutional monarchy is not the same as a democracy. Some of the very premises your youtube links are based on, are severely flawed.
Many nazis fled (returned) to arab countries in the middle east following WWII. They, and their influence have "colored" the histories written about the region, and the countries ever since.

The middle east is a rat's nest I'd just as soon we stayed out of. But somehow I don't believe they'll let us. They want it that way.

WE are the reason that OBL came to power, and we gave him the motives to attack us. I am dumbfounded by how ignorant the general US population is to what is really going on...
We gave a few arms and surveillance support to the Mujaheddin to combat the soviets in afghanistan, and they were still our allies after 9/11. OBL was a rich-boy megalomaniac that was involved with them for a while, and got pissed when the US and NATO coalition was chosen by the influential arab countries to eject saddam from kuwait.

Anything else you've read is horse-pucky.
If it's ignorance you're looking for, you apparently need to try the mirror.

More great points... I will have to track your posts sir

Also the Iranian uprising against the tyrannical and paid for tyrant Shah was a textbook lesson in how revolutions should be fought.. it came out of nowhere like a sucker punch and the Iranians rose and trounced the Shah's men fast

If only Americans had that level of honor and bravery we would be free, again

And BTW for some of you who desperately want to kill some brown skinned people, many Iranians are still quite Aryan with blue eyes and even blonde hair. I am a white man who never hates someone just for their race and I admire courage

True, but Mossadegh was elected as prime minister, and was very popular among the Iranians. If you even bothered to look at history, you would know that it was western intelligence agencies that orchestrated the coup d'etat, bringing the Shah to supreme power, because the Shah was easily bought off. This sort of thing radicalizes a population. That is why there was another revolt, and the Ayatollah Khomeini came to power. Besides that, I never said anything about any of those nations being democracies. Even the US is not a democracy... It is a republic.

It would be nice for you not to make statements like this without backing them up with some sort of explanation or example. Thanks.

This link: Timeline of US Interventions in Iran: 1953 - Present - YouTube That you posted starts with the premise that iran was a democracy prior to the US and Britain aiding the shah in his coup.
It would be nice if you'd watch your own video links before accusing me of making false statements. You posted the link, and then claim that the video is proof of your assretions. Iran wasn't a democracy, and claiming that their prime minister was "very popular" doesn't change their form of government.

Maybe you should work on your history, and try getting it from a single, one sided source.

Not to mention, that you claim that the video is proof of your statements, when I would ask for verification of the multitude of claims made in it.
I agree, that most of it bears a semblance of truth. But it overlooks certain facts, and makes up other "facts."

LOL. WOW. Most Nazis fled to South America, not the Middle East. The single most major external influence in the Middle East and North Africa has been colonialism. The major powers, being US, UK, and France, have created the Middle East that is today, out of the Ottoman Empire that fell after WWI.
Try again:
Nazi War Criminals in the Middle East? - Yahoo! Voices - voices.yahoo.com
After World War II, Egypt offered refuge for hundreds of fleeing Nazis. The most notorious was Leopold Gleim, the former head of the Gestapo in occupied Poland. In Egypt, under the rule of Abdel Gamel Nasser, Gleim became the head of the secret police, serving the same function in Cairo as in Warsaw.

Alois Brunner, head of the Nazi's Jewish Affairs Office in Vienna under Eichman, sent thousands of Austrian Jews to concentration camps. He also served as the head of Drancy, France's notorious transport camp. After the war, he escaped to Syria, where he became a government adviser to President Hafez Assad's brother, who was then the head of Syrian security forces.

Like Brunner, Franz Rademacher also wound up in Syria. He was responsible for the mass deportation of thousands of Serbian Jews.
Undeniable historical links - Washington Times
The historic Nazi connection to today's Islamic terrorism is Haj Amin al-Husseini, the grand mufti of Jerusalem. He became a Nazi agent after meeting Adolf Eichmann, an architect of the Holocaust, in Palestine in 1937, and with Nazi funds organized the Arab Revolt of 1936-39 which led to the British closing Palestine to Jewish immigration. This facilitated the "Final Solution" by closing off the avenue of refuge. In 1941, the mufti orchestrated a short-lived Nazi-backed generals' coup in Iraq. One of the participants in that coup, Gen. Khayrallah Tulfah, was Saddam Hussein's uncle and mentor.

The Iraq coup was followed by the Farhud, a pogrom against Baghdad's Jews, an event viewed by Sephardic Jews as comparable to the German "Kristallnacht," but never mentioned by the museum. The Mufti obtained Hitler's assurance in November 1941 that after dealing with the Jews of Europe, Hitler would treat the Jews of the Middle East similarly. Husseini promised the support of the Arabs for the Nazi war effort. In Berlin, Husseini used the "sonderfund," money confiscated from Jewish victims, to finance subversive pro-Nazi activities in the Middle East and to raise 20,000 Muslim troops in Bosnia, the infamous Hanjar S.S. Waffen, who murdered tens of thousands of Serbs and Jews in the Balkans and served as police auxiliary in Hungary.

There is no mention of the grand mufti in the museum's permanent exhibit, although only Hitler received more pages in the Encyclopedia of the Holocaust.

But the Mufti's Nazi heritage did not end with the Holocaust. Nazi war criminals found employment in Arab capitals as advisers in murder. The notorious SS killer Alois Brunner was the personal adviser to Hafez Assad's brother, who was in charge of the Syrian security forces. Husseini, Yasser Arafat's mentor, brought former Nazi commandos to Egypt to teach Mr. Arafat and others how to become terrorists.

And as Mr Blitzkrieg points out, apparently some of the physical traits they brought to iran persist there to this day!
Even though the german aryan and the iranian aryan are derived from separate origins.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top