JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Hey all -
I came across NW Firearms in a few google searches when deciding which handgun would be my first. I've since purchased a Walther PPQ .40 and I'm looking forward to learning more and expanding my firearm knowledge with you through this site. Talk to you soon.

Cassidy

Hello, everyone
I'm Josh from Clackamas county. Born and raised here, moved away for college, then came back (hard to escape, I guess). I was bit by the firearm bug a few years back when I went shooting with a friend. I have read a lot of forums but decided to join this one because it is focused on the NW. Hope to learn and participate as much as I can.

Hello from south of Hillsboro. Came across this board on the recommendation of the clerk from my local gunshop. I could've sworn I was already a member here, but I couldn't find any record of registering here in my email box, and my primary email addresses bounced back when I searched for forgotten name/password. Guess I was thinking of another regional firearms board :s0114:

I drive a tow truck for a AAA contractor for a living, and when I'm not working I'm either spending time with my family or fishing, shooting, or messing around with the toys that go with each. I've got a wife and a little boy who, as of today, is 8 and 1/2 months old. He's very much Daddy's Little Man, much to mom's chagrin ;)

I'm pretty active on other NW forums like iFish and Oregon Fishing Forum - firearms and fishing are my two biggest passions next to my family. I've also been a member and lurker of other firearms boards (GT, Arfcom, THR) for years - but prefer hanging out on regional boards where the topics and people are more pertinent to my world. Glad I found this place.

Hello all,

I've been lurking on this site for a while and finally decided to go ahead and just register. I enjoy the wide array of topics and always seem to find something interesting to read about.

My name is Eddie and I've been in Washington going on 5 years. I used to be an avid shooter a LONNNNNG time ago but then life, family, and career, kinda got in the way and I took a sabatical from recreational shooting. Flash forward about 15 years and..........I'm back.

I've got a teen son and a pre-teen daughter I'd like to teach about firearms and these types of forums help add to my knowledge data base.

Anyways, that's me a nutshell. I look forward to reading, and now contributing to this forum.

Thanks all, and a belated Happy Holidays............

Eddie:cool:

Joined this site to learn more about hunting and shooting. Yes, I do live in Indiana, but we don't have all the answers over here either. :) I used to have the NW in my sales territory, so I'm a bit familiar with some things NW. Love the area too. I came back to hunting to find more things to spend time with my two teenage kids and to enjoy the outdoors. Started them with hunters safety and then hunting. Now I've got the bug again and want to learn more and experience more. Thx for having me.

My name is Alan and I live in the Outer Banks of North Carolina. I am interested in learning about all aspects of firearms. I grew up in a hunting family (in Pennsylvania) but stopped for most of my adult years. In recent years I have taken up target shooting and clays and most recently have begun hunting again. I am looking forward to be a part of this forum.

Hello to all,, Newbie to this site, I picked up a WWII 1942 british .303 No.4 Mk1 a few years ago in a trade, Recently I took it to a range and fired it, I is a awesome weapon to fire and accuracy at 100 yds is amazing, I am now hooked finding out more about it and taking it to the range more often if I can find cheaper ammo. I also have inherited 2 other guns that were my fathers when he was a kid,, a 1924 .20 gauge side by side lefever Nitro special and a stevenson Model 87a .22 cal semi auto, I havent shot the .20 ga in over 40 years because it requires the shorter 2 1/2 shells which are not locally available to my knowledge but can be bought on line from a vintage ammo supplier,, the .22 has been shot recently and fires like a brand new gun,, the last time I had shot if previously was 1972 while my father still owned it. We used it to kill water moccasins in his pond in rural Mississippi. All the guns I own are in great condition and I am pround to own them. Thanks for opening this site.

Hello from MFR Metals. This forum provides useful information as to the needs of shooters worldwide. It helps me have a better understanding of what some of their concerns are with their steel targets as well as what they really like about them. It helps with R&D at the shop.

Whats up everybody, this is Big Bruce just saying hello from NE Portland. I am new to the forum. I love hunting, shooting, and fishing. I enjoy working on my guns or anything firearms related. I look forward to chatting, and maybe providing some knowledge and gaining some knowledge.

Hello,
name is jason here, i am in the tigard oregon area. I am not an Oregon Native. I am 36, I did 12 years in the US Navy. I shot a lot in the navy. I got out in 2006 and I worked for a private contractor. Now I work for a local big Corperation and have a lot of time to shoot and play. I am a member of Tri County and hoping to start competition shooting soon.

Hello, my name is Gunnar and I am a gun addict. This is the first forum I have ever signed up for. Former US Navy submariner and currently a mechanical engineer. Controlled explosions make me happy.

Hello this place! I am a fellow gun enthusiast. I shoot and own and have owned, a lot of guns. I also am a reloader, bullet caster, scrounger, innovator and do O.K. at gunsmithing. I also fish and hunt and enjoy the Blues. We go to a lot of bluesfests and shows. In the future all of my conversations on this site will be limited just to guns and such. We had 7 children together and have been married 35 years, yep you heard right. Graduated in Seattle then worked a year and moved to eastern WA where I live with my wife and 1 remaining child. I look forward to sharing anything I may know and hope to learn from all you fellow gun nuts.

Hi, I'm pretty sure I stumbled across this site in a search, but there's a chance that I saw it mentioned on another site. If that's the case I have no idea where. I like all types of firearms - I'll shoot about anything you put in my hand or let me crawl behind, into or onto. I volunteer at a local range as an NRA firearms instructor, and at another range as an RSO. Just got into reloading a year ago (or has it been two now?) and really enjoying that. Neat site you've got here. Hope I can contribute in a positive manner.

Cheers, Flops

Hello everyone my name is devon im 29 a veteran from OEF.
I like to hunt and shoot a lot. I do reloading for every firearm i own
Except 9mm. I found this site by google and was interested what ppl had to say
And like to learn more about firearms.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show