JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
New to the site. Interests include fly fishing and shooting. My son and I attended the basic handgun course at The Oregon Firearms Academy in Brownsville, great course. My son has returned for the defensive handgun course, we plan to attend the tactical shotgun course next. Fishing takes us pretty much around the world, but the Northwest is still hard to be beat for consistent good fishing.

How's it going? I'm currently in the Army, actually home on R & R leave right now, and getting ready to head back to good old Afghanistan. I just recently bought my first handgun. Dont get me wrong, obviously I have spent time with them, just haven't had one of my own. Mostly been carrying around an M4 or my SAW. Anyway, I picked up an XD-9 last week and I love it. I do plan on slowly building up a nice collection. I live in the Salem area and there are not very many spots I know of to shoot. To tell the truth, I dont know of any except for my friend's in-laws property 20 minutes from here. Well, I'm new to this kind of thing so I'll cut it short here. I hope to learn alot from the other members on here and maybe meet a few fellow shooters too.

Hey all.
Little about myself.
I was referred to this site my a buddy. Sorry I dont know his user name.
Working in Portland Or. Grew up in Wash state.
Avid shooter and promoter of RKBA.
NRA Life member.

Last Edited:
Happy to become part of the community! I was very happy to find a firearms community that has a focus on the northwest. I like to keep informed, and I came across northwest firearms looking for information on an NFA Trust. Good local information and discussion.

Hello out there! This site looks to be an amazing resource. I've stumbled on it doing various gun-related google searches. My name is Mike, and I'm originally from Mercer Island, WA - but now live in Kitsap County. I have had a love of guns for a long time. Currently thinking about the Springfield XDm Compact 9 or .40 or the Sig Sauer P250. I look forward to reading discussions out here!

hello i'm asthon and i'm new member here i hope so i will get inform here because i'm new to now firearm , i found this site from google after i have reading that's so interesting and i will try to register and want to know so far ...

I am a writer with background as a former NRA certified firearms instructor and a former Texas Hunters Education Instructor. I now write occasional articles about shooting and firearms and this website came up during a search for information on the differences between a Remington SA and LA. I wanted to do the article but need to find this information. LOL!

I am here purely to get correct information about firearms that can be used in article writing and I fully support the shooting industry (obviously). If there are occasions that I need to interview anyone for an article, would that be okay? I will always provide the written piece before submission and include where it is to be published.

Looking forward to making friends here and getting correct information too.

Sincerely,
Jennifer Holmes
Freelance copywriter
Creative Writing Service - Home

Hello and thanks for creating this site. I've been teaching people to shoot (both civilians and military) for the last 10 years. I've got 15 years in service and am headed for my fourth deployment of the current conflicts. I look forward to networking with and learning from the members here.

Cheers,
G

Hello all!

I´m from Germany and new ah this forum. I found it at google and submitted because of my general interest in weapons. I´m 25 years old. When serving in the German Army, I used to shoot H6K G36, H&K P8 and MG3. At the moment I am studying, so I have no time to be in a shooting club but I hope to join one when I´m done.

Hello all. This is my first post. I am a recreational shooter from Snohomish County WA. I love shooting and am trying to get better. I'm always looking for stuff to add to my collection. It really is a disease not a hobby.

Greetings All!

I overheard a co-worker telling his friend about the site, so I popped in to check it out. I was also looking for a place to buy/sell in Oregon. More buying then selling I hope! Have several hand guns, a few .22s, shotguns and a .280, although I don't hunt much, just like to shoot.

Cheers

-Ken

Status

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top