JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I have been on here for about a week. Lots of information from many POV's.. Hopefully get and shoot with some of you in the future. I currently own a moss 500 12 ga., Springfield Model 15 .22, and a Glock 19 gen 4. Will be building me collection very shortly.

Hello All,
Lurked here and other boards for years, decided this one would be a good fit to join. Collector of mostly modern arms and blades for asthetic and practical purposes. Looking to get more envolved in shooting again once time permits.

Take care,
:s0131:
roadtech

Hello all! Been browsing this forum for a few weeks, looking at all the sweet toys everyone seems to accumulate. :s0155:
and thought I would go ahead and post a hello!

I have been living here for the last 7 years originally from Yakima, WA. Until recently I have been mostly a handgun enthusiast but recently jumped into the game of long range rifle target shooting. I happened upon this site and decided to check it out. Glad to be here!

Hello all.

I finally found a forum that has information that is ALL relevant to me. I got tired of combing through tons of information on other sites about MG’s and all sorts of other stuff we can’t own in WA just to try to find some information I can use. The subjects and users on this site are all in my backyard.

Thanks for having me. Brian

Hello everyone, I've been into guns since I was a kid. My Dad was a rifle coach in the Marine Corp. so shooting was a way of life in our family. I used to hunt alot with my Dad and his friends but when he passed I quit hunting. I'm mostly into hand guns have a SW 38 revolver, Colt 1911 45 acp/22 LR, Tarus 9mm semi auto, a couple 12 guage shotguns. Love shooting because it reminds me of my Father and family in the old days.

Hey All,

First post. Found this site when I was searching for some Glock reviews. I'm a little outside the PNW, over here in Idaho, but I really like the vibe and info on this forum so thought I'd join up.

Grew up in a rural area with shotguns and .22 rifles and handguns. Ended up working for years in California and left all the guns here for various reasons. Anyway, looking to build the collection.

Anyway, looking forward to learning more from the board and also get to know some of you through the classifieds.

Hello everyone,

A newbie to the site here.
A little about myself; I grew up near Scotts Mills Oregon and joined the Army in '97 where I served at Fort Bragg NC for over 14 years. I was with the 82nd Airborne Division as an Infantryman from '97 to '01 and then went over to the "Dark Side", U.S. Army Special Operations Command where I still serve. I married my wife Debbie, a native of Washougal Washington, in '98. She is a WONDERFULL woman who has survived my countless Peace Time and Combat deployments (which are still ongoing) all over the world supporting me without complaint. We have been blessed with 3 beautifull daughters ranging in ages from 3 to 11 years old. I am currently stationed in NW Florida and am looking forward to retirement in 5 years and coming HOME to Washington State. I tell ya, the South is nice and all (the people are friendly enough, in their own way) but there's nothing like the Pacific North West!!!
Looking forward to hearing from everyone as we count down the years, months and days untill we come home.

-Troy-

I found about this form at Ifish. Shot NRA service rifle for about 10 ten years. Now it is mostly plinking, hunting, fishing and can't forget reloading.

After becoming an avid fan of the forums here I decided to join in. Being female I have always found It hard to find other women who enjoy shooting as much as I do so I mainly do all my camping and shooting with guy friends. So far I own 5 guns a bunch of throwing axes and more survival gear than I care to admit. And around 5000 rounds and counting. I frequent the Albany pistol and rifle club twice a week and enjoy friendly competitions. I'm thankful this site exists, and I look forward to being a new member. Thanks. :s0155:

Status

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top