JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
Hello, and welcome to Northwest Firearms. You may be asking yourself why I decided to start this website, considering the hundreds of other firearm communities on the internet. As a member of many national firearm websites, I've noticed that due to such a wide audience they have trouble catering to their members needs at a local level. This website exists to provide local level support and communication for firearm enthusiasts of the Northwest.

Northwest Firearms is still in the early stages of development. However, I felt instead of waiting until it was 'done' then bringing the site online, that it would be better to bring it up now, in its 'rough draft' form, and let the people who will be using it help shape it into what it will become. Some of you have probably talked to me already about the concept, ideas, concerns, and overall thoughts. I thank you for your input, and I urge others to do the same. If you're experienced with vBulletin admin and development I'm sure this site could use your help as well.

This website has the potential to be an indispensable tool for Northwest firearm enthusiasts. The original idea was to create a trading post of sorts for people to buy, sell, and trade firearms and accessories here in the Northwest. After considering a few different concepts for the website, I realized that it could be useful in a wide variety of other ways. Perhaps most importantly, it will give the pro-gun population of the Northwest a place to communicate with each other, discussing local issues, activities, and organizing our pro-gun efforts. Local communication and organization are both vital due to the fact that the majority of firearm restrictions come from state and local governments, and it's no secret that our organization leaves something to be desired. As a firearm owner, I'm sure you know how valuable it is that we communicate, organize ourselves, and work together in order to defend and reclaim the firearm rights we hold so dear.

I wrote this introduction in an honest and sincere manner because without you this site won't get off the ground. It's going to be slow going while things are new and I work to get the word out that this site exists. I ask that you please bear with it, help me spread the word, speak to me about what's on your mind regarding the website, and help me change all the "I's" in this introduction to "We's".

Thank You,
Joey Link

Hello one and all, My name is Shawn. As it says i'm a Locksmith. Have been for 26yrs. I'm from Alaska where i started my business.
I'm a handgun hunter, mostly use the older Rem XP-100 in a 7BR and a 35rem. Killed deer, caribou, Black Bear, fox, rabbits, and other critters and lots of paper.
My back-ups are a 454 Raging Bull, my old Trusty Ruger 45 lc which have popped a deer or two and a blackie.
I'm looking forward to gettin a hog or two since there an invasive critter here in Oregon.
I've had a couple of nice o/u's for about 35yrs and like poppin ducks, geese, dove's, pigeon (fake and real) and other moving targets.
I shoot a bow both hunting and target. I shoot a couple of .20 cal pellet guns and the best for last is I'm a Born Again Believer of 15 years, Loving and Serving The Lord Jesus when and where He would have me.
Thanks for lettin me in and am looking forward to meeting a bunch of ya'll (i'm not a bible thumper, so i won't pressure you, but if you ask (hope..hope:) ) i'll be more than happy to share :) )

I'm signing on today with interest in the local/regional firearms, shooting, opinion, debate & conversation. I'm registered at AccurateShooting & LongDistanceHunting, scan several other forums.

I'm currently a better pistol shooter than rifle...it's a but easier to get out with the sidearms. I'm working on my mid-distance rifle....going for easy confidence at 300 to 500m, shooting .308 Win., Kimber Longmaster Classic & PTR91SC. I'm an S&W pistol guy...M&P 9 Pro & 9 Compact and 686+ .357.

May be on the lookout for some higher power glass and a .223/.243.....

Navy vet, Corpsman, lots-o-good work, from premie babies at NNMC Bethesda to FMF at LeJeune & Pendleton to bugs & parasites at the Microbiology lab at the Pink Palace, Balboa, USNH San Diego (left as the new hosp. was taking shape) Minimal sea time, LPH10, FMF/MMART drills.

FYI--Pacific County Sportsman & Gun show this weekend...May 1&2, Menlo, WA, Pacific County fairgrounds. Fourth or fifth year, getting better all the time. Nice facility, good folks. Info: <broken link removed>
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=370248727679&index=1

That is all.

Hello All. I am the Owner of Nightstalker Tactical Solutions in Springfield OR. I decided to jump on here for a couple reason's. 1 being my love of firearms of the tactical nature, and two to let you guys know we are here. We are a FFL dealer, We are able to manufacture our own firearms and yes we will be finishing up on the Nightstalker tactical AR-platform, it is still in the works, we've got all the parts and pieces rounded up. If your interested in knowing more about them let me know, they're VERY reasonably priced as a basic rifle.

www.ntacs.us

CONTACT US!

Thanks

Hello to my fellow shooters out there. I'm Steve, a retired US Army vet involved in Law Enforcement most of my life. 20 yrs as an MP, then another 16 with the civilian side of the house. I spent 5 years on the Army Rifle teams, Distinguished High Power Rifle way back in 78. Shot some international pistol in Europe, mostly now I just handload my guns for hunting up here in Alaska. I'm a long time adrenaline junkie. I've worked just about every arena of Law Enforcement from homicide, gangs, narcotics, SWAT, Bloodhound tracking. Used to jump out of airplanes or anything that got me high enough in the air in the military. Did the scuba, rapelling, martial arts, etc. Now, I do a lot of handgun hunting up here. I've taken Black & Grizzly Bear, Caribou and Moose with a handgun. Love those S&W 460 & 500 Magnums. Thanks for a great Forum site everyone.

Hello Steve...First and Formost THANK YOU for your Service in the Army.
I'm also a vet (72-76 USAF Elmendorf) went up to AK for my Nam Tour in 74 and just stayed. I was down on the Kenai for 25 yrs and then went to Southeast AK as a Baptist Missionary to the Natives.
I also hunt with pistols, Raging Bull in 454, a pair of Rem XP-100 in 35 rem and 7mmBR.
Hope you enjoy the site, it is really cool. Again Thank You for your Service and Welcome.
Shawn

Hello, I'm John. I live in Oregon City and have been deer hunting since 1964. I have taken lots of Blacktails, form does(when legal) to a 146 BC buck. I use an old Rem. 760 pump in 30-06.
Glad to be here JPR

Howdy all, I found this page looking for other gun enthusiasts and forums. There are some really great forums here, and alot of very entertaining reads. Thanks for having me, glad I found this place. I'm 38 a father of two and husband of a lovely wife who says things like "How many guns do you need?" and "Pretty soon we'll need to buy the neighbors house so we can use it for an armory!" I just love her...lol Poor confused creature. She's a typical female, it's all about her shoes. She's actually more like Amelda Marcos. I love my pistols, rifles and shot guns. I carry a H&K P2000 in .40 SW, and it's a real nice compact rig. Very accurate and I especially like the ambi slide and mag drops....I've been an avid hunter all of my life and enjoy anything to do with the outdoors. So once again two thumbs up on this site!

hello all, thanks admin for the invite. I'm on a search, looking through out the internet searching for a remington model 788 6mm rem. I've come upon your site hoping to find what I'm searching for. thanks BOB

Hello from portland,
Its nice to have found this site, I am Josh, I live in Montavilla, I am hear to learn what others think and about local resources, I own a small computer repair shop. Own XD-40 have owned a GL17 and Occasional think about getting a rifle and trying out hunting. I enjoy learning about the design and history of firearms as well as Tactical Application..

-Joshua

Hi all, I'm from the Willamette valley and I enjoy motorcycles, cruising around the mountains, country music, hiking, and shooting. I'm not very big into hunting although I do really want to shoot an Oregon black bear sometime.

Hey everybody!
Just got on here today and pretty happy about it. My brother has been telling me about this site for a while. Lots of great info he said. I'm married and have two boys here, and 1 daughter in Heaven. I love guns and doing anything outdoors. I only have about a half dozen guns, but at least its a start. I've never killed anything while hunting, but I have caught quite a few fish. I look forward to getting involved here and talking with all you guys. Later

Hey everyone,
I live in Wilsonville, OR and have just recently gotten into guns after shooting with my father-in-law, though I know very little (nothing) about them. I hope to get some knowledge of, tips about, and maybe some firearms :) I'd also like to learn, in plain English, the local laws. At the moment I'm more interested in handguns than rifles but someday would like to own several of both.

New guy here in Spokanistan, AKA Spo-Kompton, AKA Spo-Vegas. 14 year years military, currently working in the military and law enforcement gear industry in research and development and product design. I enjoy the outdoors and all the things that come with it, regardless of season. I am here to see what fellow shooters in the PNW are up to.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads