JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Hello Everyone -
My name is Bobby. I'm new to the forum and am looking forward to being apart of this great online community. I've grown up around guns all my life, have shooting awards from my time in scouts, and enjoy hunting big game, and have law enforcement experience and assisted as range master/shooting coach. I have always been intrigued with handloading and precision long range shooting. I have a custom built .308 and a Kimber .45, and am looking to increase my 'holdings' with time.
I love to learn and look forward to being apart of your forum.

Cheers,
Bobby

thank god i found this i am a gun lover like everyone eles here and glad to find a site just for the northwest i have a few firearms sig5.56 swat ,saiga 12,hk usp compact 9,xd.45 to name a few i love all of them and happy to be here

Found your forum when I Googled 'Bullpup M14' and thought I would share.

Our daughter just relocated to Portland so I will be traveling to the Northwest for the 1st time very soon

Hi, new to this forum, I haven't shot for years and sold a few of my guns, because my favorite casual shooting spots got closed. I am looking forward to getting out to shoot again and learning about other shooter's activities in the King county area.

Good Morning, afternoon or night;

I'm very happy to find a web site for gun enthusiasts for the Pacific NW. I live way up north above Spokane WA in a small town just south of the Canadian border. I'm a avid hunter (bow and modern firearm) and enjoy varmint shooting. I'm currently in the process of buying the Leupold series scopes to replace my aging scopes. I appreciate the opportunity to interact with all of you on this site.

Thank you.
Bullsky1

Great to know about this website.
Hi everyone. I happened to come to this website through a search engine. I was looking for information about the right to carry on college campus. This website was the third spot on the list. Yoour information is 100 percent correct. I conceal carry to classes and would feel uncomfortable if I didn't. I took a college survival class and the security director gave a lecture about school safety and actually encouraged anyone to "be responsible and protect yourself and other students legally." Just thought I would put that out there. I Look forward to meeting and talking with like minded individuals.

I first went to Welcher's in 1978 when my P.D. authorized use of a non-issue weapon. I got a Colt Python there, and I've been using them ever since. I'm retired now, and have an extensive collection, all obtained from Welcher's.......

Hi all My Name is Mike, I have been a Washington res for ever and no plans to leave here. I have hunted wWashington from collville to Long Beach. I hunt Turkey, Archery Elk, Handgun for deer.
hoping to make a few new friends!

I am new here. I am in PA. I enjoy shooting and participating in pro 2nd amendment activities and pro-gun legislation.

I found this site searching info on the Berreta Nano. Hello all.

^^^^ PS: I sure hope "Sharon's Husband" is OK.....LOL ^^^^

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews