JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Something is up...
I took a big look at this economic crisis, and for the life of me can't figure out how a few stock brokers could have lost trillions of dollars of our money. If you know anything about the stock market then you know that throwing a million dollar bet here, means someone took the other side...so the money isn't lost...there isn't a big shredder where all the cash is going. Just because peeps are walking away from their overpriced homes doesn't mean they are losing them, and now on the street...do you see millions of homeless families wandering around?

Even the banks, like BofA, were told to take the cash, when they didn't want it...and most banks have paid the TARP money back...but we are now Trillions in debt....so where did the money go.?

Anyone get the feeling that the govt is spending money on something really, really big....??

Off hand I'd guess it went to military actions, overseas companies/countries, and people's pockets.
PURELY a guess though, I haven't got the faintest freekin clue.

Our govt, who is incapable of finding Yuma AZ with both hands is incapable of this type of conspiricy on the level that we are talking. And it isnt cash going into a shredder, its just numbers on a computer screen that arnt so big all of sudden. Just look at your 401k for a good example.

One big issue is the idea of intellectual property. 100 years ago the "value" of American business and GDP was about 80% tangible property (buildings, manufacturing, raw materials, etc,) and 20% intellectual property. Today that ratio is completely flipped -
We've stopped creating wealth and value (no more steel mills) and now have "intellectual" value (think microsoft). Beyond scary - Tangible goods are always worth something, but what would the microsofts of the world be worth if the power went out for a few weeks?

One big issue is the idea of intellectual property. 100 years ago the "value" of American business and GDP was about 80% tangible property (buildings, manufacturing, raw materials, etc,) and 20% intellectual property. Today that ratio is completely flipped -
We've stopped creating wealth and value (no more steel mills) and now have "intellectual" value (think microsoft). Beyond scary - Tangible goods are always worth something, but what would the microsofts of the world be worth if the power went out for a few weeks?

And don't forget that knowladge is Fungible. The Germans and Japanese thought they had a total lock on thier super secret codes but both the US and England had those codes broken by 1941 and despite germany's re-engeniering of thier code it was broken again within weeks. China and India are reverse enginering western Tech at high speeds right down to the MFG processes

Money is everywhere except for yours and my pocket. Here are a few examples: China, politicians pockets, the targets of the Occupy movement, spread all over the Middle East in the form of military hardware and petrodollars (i.e Dubai, Saudi Arabia, etc), relief money the local warlords pocketed, school district admins who would rather fire 100 teachers and teaching assistants than 10 useless money sucking double-dipping fat cows that should have retired for good, only to name a few. It isn't really a mind bender or anything like that.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top