JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have an advantage myself. I just change the source on my TV to my DVR which shows all my cameras outside. If I saw someone out there then I would most likely just grab my mossberg 500 as I usually have it loaded with 2 buckshots shells and the rest with slugs. If I can get the point across with the buckshot you better believe the slugs will do the job. :mad:

I'd prefer to grab the one that I'd least miss while it's in the police evidence locker until I'm hopefully cleared of any wrongdoing. [emoji6]

To be honest if its a matter of protecting my family or myself I wont "Miss" any of them. I would rather grab something I know I can count on.

I said I would most likely grab my shotgun but to be honest my EDC is what is always the closest and is what I would most likey grab.

Joe Biden was asked, "What should be the first thing you grab...."

He recommended to act like everyone does around the President,
"grab your ankles!". Oddly enough, it was the same advice he gives for dealing with the IRS, the VA .....

So I have this novelty weapon, it's an axe handle with three rusty old kitchen knives bolted into the end that a friend gave me for my birthday. He called it the "kill-a-lot" I'm kinda thinking that, and just going naked, I don't have to tell you how long it takes the dry cleaner to get blood out of a clown suit!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top