JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Since I am too lazy to read a bunch of legalize, anyone have a Cliff Notes version of what king jay did? The LEO's I work with have been talking to my boss and I about how they are tying their hands and we are seeing it first hand already. I still tell the Officers who respond I support them %110 and realize it's not their fault idiots vote. Last time I had to call them for a pretty bad call the two who showed told me "we are just here to observe, we can't do anything at this point". My boss got a little mad about it next day and I told him. What the hell are they supposed to do? They are trying to follow what the people who vote want of them and this is it for now. That one all worked out with no one hurt and I was glad they (the LEO's) were there, if for nothing else as witness's.

According to Snohomish and Franklin County Sheriff's, here's the new criteria:

"Under the new law, a deputy sheriff in Washington can use force under only three affirmative circumstances: (1) to make an arrest; (2) to prevent escape (a legal term, not just someone running away); or (3) to protect against imminent threat of bodily injury to a person."

Snohomish and Franklin County went on to say:

"Deputy sheriffs can no longer use force, even minimal force, to detain a person in crisis for transportation to a hospital. The only instance a police officer may use force in this situation is if there is an imminent threat of bodily injury to a person. As a result, sheriff deputies will have to walk away from many crisis incidents far more often than in the past."

Sheriffs fear this will put first responders and EMS workers in harm's way, because Law Enforcement can no longer provide necessary physical protection to allow these workers to do their jobs.

Last Edited:
OK that one I knew was coming. It is sad but, local LEO's were already doing this because they knew it was coming. It should not take long till someone gets badly hurt or killed due to this. When that happens the same people who gave us these new rules and voted for them will scream and cry for someone to "do something" . :s0092:
Be careful what you ask for, you may get it.

OK that one I knew was coming. It is sad but, local LEO's were already doing this because they knew it was coming. It should not take long till someone gets badly hurt or killed due to this. When that happens the same people who gave us these new rules and voted for them will scream and cry for someone to "do something" . :s0092:
Be careful what you ask for, you may get it.
Oh no, it's worse than that. They'll still blame the Police. Or you.

Oh no, it's worse than that. They'll still blame the Police. Or you.
Oh you bet, there will be a LOT of finger pointing. One constant with the anti Cop riots. When someone has enough of the over grown children and hurts one of them? They start screaming for the Police to come and help them. Same Police they hate and want gone and they see nothing wrong with this. :s0092:

Oh you bet, there will be a LOT of finger pointing. One constant with the anti Cop riots. When someone has enough of the over grown children and hurts one of them? They start screaming for the Police to come and help them. Same Police they hate and want gone and they see nothing wrong with this. :s0092:
This cause has never been about rationality or decency. For those pulling the strings, it's about Globalization. For those chanting and holding signs it's about self-righteousness. For those burning, assaulting and killing, it's about wilding. It doesn't make sense because it doesn't have to.

Since I am too lazy to read a bunch of legalize, anyone have a Cliff Notes version of what king jay did? The LEO's I work with have been talking to my boss and I about how they are tying their hands and we are seeing it first hand already. I still tell the Officers who respond I support them %110 and realize it's not their fault idiots vote. Last time I had to call them for a pretty bad call the two who showed told me "we are just here to observe, we can't do anything at this point". My boss got a little mad about it next day and I told him. What the hell are they supposed to do? They are trying to follow what the people who vote want of them and this is it for now. That one all worked out with no one hurt and I was glad they (the LEO's) were there, if for nothing else as witness's.
@Alexx1401

this bill was done behind closed doors and never given to the voters to be voted on

don't give me that nothing like using a broad brush to label eveyone
I don't personally know anyone who voted for this pile of SH!T
they used the same voting machines to steal this election as they used to steal the presidents office

don't give me that nothing like using a broad brush to label eveyone
I don't personally know anyone who voted for this pile of SH!T
they used the same voting machines to steal this election as they used to steal the presidents office
Dude when I say the voters put him there I mean he won. The conspiracy, tin foil hat stuff that only 10% of the people voted for people like him and its all corruption is just that. Tin foil hat. It fits right up there with the people who take to the net to say they will take up arms against the tyrants. Amazing that during the great lock down none of them did a thing other than grumble. A LOT of gun owners openly supported the current POTUS. Now of course a lot of them have gone silent pretending they never said it. :s0092:
The only way things change is when enough people say they have had enough and vote well. All the tinfoil talk will never change anything. Sadly those of us who do vote well have to live with the results of the majority.

LOL...
"Duty To Leave The Scene"......where no violation of the law was observed or probable cause exists.

Rrrright.....the people in nun masks are just out and about with "guns" because they are going to a shooting range or a costume party. Why assume that the guns are even REAL? So.....is there even an imminent threat of death or substantial bodily injury here?

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
Dude when I say the voters put him there I mean he won. The conspiracy, tin foil hat stuff that only 10% of the people voted for people like him and its all corruption is just that. Tin foil hat. It fits right up there with the people who take to the net to say they will take up arms against the tyrants. Amazing that during the great lock down none of them did a thing other than grumble. A LOT of gun owners openly supported the current POTUS. Now of course a lot of them have gone silent pretending they never said it. :s0092:
The only way things change is when enough people say they have had enough and vote well. All the tinfoil talk will never change anything. Sadly those of us who do vote well have to live with the results of the majority.
I don't think anyone believes that it was 10%. I'm willing to believe 15 or maybe even 20. :)

But seriously, we need to audit all 50 states. It's pretty clear by now that something is up.

I don't think anyone believes that it was 10%. I'm willing to believe 15 or maybe even 20. :)

But seriously, we need to audit all 50 states. It's pretty clear by now that something is up.
Of course there is always some "cheating". Always has been. If people had common sense it would be so lop sided there would be no way to cheat. MASS numbers of people love to tell anyone who will listen to them that they no longer vote. This means they voted for the winner. Mass number love to brag they are far too righteous to vote for the "better" choice so they throw their vote away. They voted for the winner. This group is only a small slice of gun owners and here a LOT of people made it clear the former POTUS was the worst thing to ever happen and they were going to vote for the one who won. Great, they got what they asked for, hope they enjoy it. The rest of us who vote well? We sadly have to live with the choices, often very poor choices, the majority made. :s0092:
Remember when one gun shop here put in a LOT of work and money to get the stupid law here that makes your Ruger 10/22 an assault weapon up for another vote? We could not get enough gun owners to bother to sign the petition. This was not cheating, it was a clear sign why we have this mess. I have been listening to gun owners make excuses for this one ever since that happened because they know full well it shows exactly why we are in this mess. Apathy.

Of course there is always some "cheating". Always has been. If people had common sense it would be so lop sided there would be no way to cheat. MASS numbers of people love to tell anyone who will listen to them that they no longer vote. This means they voted for the winner. Mass number love to brag they are far too righteous to vote for the "better" choice so they throw their vote away. They voted for the winner. This group is only a small slice of gun owners and here a LOT of people made it clear the former POTUS was the worst thing to ever happen and they were going to vote for the one who won. Great, they got what they asked for, hope they enjoy it. The rest of us who vote well? We sadly have to live with the choices, often very poor choices, the majority made. :s0092:
Remember when one gun shop here put in a LOT of work and money to get the stupid law here that makes your Ruger 10/22 an assault weapon up for another vote? We could not get enough gun owners to bother to sign the petition. This was not cheating, it was a clear sign why we have this mess. I have been listening to gun owners make excuses for this one ever since that happened because they know full well it shows exactly why we are in this mess. Apathy.
There's plenty of apathy but if you follow the audits it's becoming clear that there is widespread fraud. The Maricopa County audit was insanely well secured and they have found a ton of "irregularities" and invalid votes. It's a pretty big stretch to think that politicians would put in place such flimsy vote by mail and vote harvesting laws unless they intended to take full advantage of them, both above and below boards.

Like so many other state laws, it was written by people with no subject matter expertise, and passed by people with no interest in whether it will actually work.

This is going to get much worse before it gets better.

It is my most profound hope that the liberal DBs who voted for Inslee will be the first to find themselves in extreme dire circumstances and wishing they had a cop to protect them. Idiots.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top