JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Let's hear from our Democrat voting members here how they feel about these changes? I'd like to read what the letters you write to the Inslee, and your other Democrat reps, might say? I'd like to hear something from the Democrat voters as simple as "Crap, that is messed up". Give me some hope here that the majority of people who live in our large cities don't like the way things are going. Please!

I'll wait.

Let's hear from our Democrat voting members here how they feel about these changes? I'd like to read what the letters you write to the Inslee, and your other Democrat reps, might say? I'd like to hear something from the Democrat voters as simple as "Crap, that is messed up". Give me some hope here that the majority of people who live in our large cities don't like the way things are going. Please!

I'll wait.
At this point I doubt many at all who voted for this will openly admit it at this point. The norm is people who were suffering TDS could not be reached. There was no talking to them. Now that many of them are getting what they asked for I am sure many of them will never admit they did it but, they also will never admit they were wrong. Human nature.

1627267365589.png

Be well. 😐

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR