JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If MSN writes it, it must be true.:confused:

Flush Trump and the NRA. that'll show 'em.

A bigger band wagon will be needed.

Oh look, another hit piece on the NRA written by folks who hate the NRA.

We better believe everything these clearly not biased reporting agencies say.

To the point we turn on the NRA.

Yep, certainly need to stop donating and volunteering, because they wrote bad things that may or may not be true.

Still a Member, it is the big gorilla in the cage. I belong to 2AF, GOA and several more, most I like better. Still the NRA is the biggie.

Still a Member, it is the big gorilla in the cage. I belong to 2AF, GOA and several more, most I like better. Still the NRA is the biggie.

Same here. After the support for the bump stock ban and the misuse of funds though, I do think some housekeeping is needed.

Amen! Same here, too.
Let the jackals nip at it all they like The NRA will go on regardless of Wayne LaPierre.

Same here. After the support for the bump stock ban and the misuse of funds though, I do think some housekeeping is needed.
They do have a long history under Wayne going back to the '90's, and maybe before that, of bowing to political correctness.

Even if everything said about Wayne LaPierre ain't true...
He is such a divisive figure and subject , that he ain't doing the NRA and gun owners any good.
Its a case of the messenger killing the message.

Some housecleaning and a long hard look at what they have done in the past that worked , along with what actually connected themselves to NRA members needs to be done.
Andy

This thread like all the other NRA threads just goes to prove my point further.

Each time the mainstream media puts out a hit piece on the NRA it turns into exactly what we have here, only imagine it throughout the nation. It's exactly what the folks writing these articles want.

I know that the NRA has mistreated funds, but likely so has your local library or any other similar organization. Yet no hit piece on anything those organizations have done. So blissful ignorance. If any of it is remotely true?

Yes what they have or may have done, most hit pieces seem to be from sources known for fake news so who really knows, can be constructed into a form of mistrust against the organization.

The sad part in my opinion, is these articles are working. Many here, and I am only speculating but I can see this taking place nation wide, want accountability and change. Yet, do you really know the whole story? Or just what the fake news generator has told you to know?

I haven't supported the NRA in a couple years. I just can't stand the daily barrage of emails stating how dire their need for funding and the fear mongering they use to build their private jet fleet.

no organization for a cause or charity should have their top people making that much money.

maybe if they did more to defend our 2A rights here on the west coast from the Bloombergs I might give in.

they need to kick Lapierre to the curb and get a Battle hardened Veteran in charge.

maybe if they did more to defend our 2A rights here on the west coast from the Bloombergs I might give in.

Do you know what they have done for us? What do you think they should have done?

I personally don't support any organization, political candidate, etc unless they are as pure as the driven snow, without sin, and agree with me on 100% of the issues all of the time. :rolleyes:

Keep flushin' 'em out! :D

If the NRA put in big boy panties and stood up for the people who have given funds and embraced all the 2A has to offer I'd donate.

Until then... suck on a pile of chicken feces.

Bowing to political pressure is not what the 2nd Amendment is about.

It's about the government bowing to the people through the 2nd Amendment.

Especially at 5.5million members or so claimed in 2018 according to wikipedia.

1 year is $45, not saying all members are paying the minimum but.

$45x5.5mil = $247,500,000
Tells me they aren't hurting as bad as I always see people handing them money frequently from the mail boxes

Especially at 5.5million members or so claimed in 2018 according to wikipedia.

1 year is $45, not saying all members are paying the minimum but.

$45x5.5mil = $247,500,000
Tells me they aren't hurting as bad as I always see people handing them money frequently from the mail boxes
Don't forget this too:

That only has interest spent and the principle is never touched.

This thread like all the other NRA threads just goes to prove my point further.

Each time the mainstream media puts out a hit piece on the NRA it turns into exactly what we have here, only imagine it throughout the nation. It's exactly what the folks writing these articles want.

I know that the NRA has mistreated funds, but likely so has your local library or any other similar organization. Yet no hit piece on anything those organizations have done. So blissful ignorance. If any of it is remotely true?

Yes what they have or may have done, most hit pieces seem to be from sources known for fake news so who really knows, can be constructed into a form of mistrust against the organization.

The sad part in my opinion, is these articles are working. Many here, and I am only speculating but I can see this taking place nation wide, want accountability and change. Yet, do you really know the whole story? Or just what the fake news generator has told you to know?
I don't think the articles to be widely read or referenced by many on either side, only those who care... care.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews