JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Let's please try to keep any anti-liberal sentiments out of the debate. I'm a pro-Bernie Sanders leftist gun owner and I'm against this law too. No law should go about creating a bunch of new felons overnight.

The more people we can get to see that this is a fundamental attack on both the United States and Oregon Constitutions, Left, Right or Indifferent, the better off we all are.

#RisingTideFloatsAllBoats

I find the BLM or National Forest part interesting since Oregon doesnt "own" those. Was going to write a letter to the paper this weekend pointing out some of these thing. If Im reading the init correctly and some of what has been said on NWFA the "may except" large capacity magazines in pretty much all semi autos. Not they come with them but you could possibly put one in if you had one. Am I reading that part correctly? I think most people are signing this mess only are trying to ban the AK and AR where instead it will end up being their carry gun or their spouse's or partner's carry gun. If they realize that then maybe it will be a NO VOTE . The language is really vague. I'm sure on purpose.

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. National Forests are owned by the federal government and from what I understand at least, Oregon laws don't have jurisdiction in National Parks/Forests (eg you can't smoke marijuana in a National Forest even though it's legal in the state of Oregon). Not all of us have properties big enough to shoot on.
Also, the Max stabbing incident... are we going to ban knives? How about we fix the real problem by dealing with the mental health crisis that's going on in this nation. Normal sane people don't go around and shoot kids in schools. They just don't. You have to be a special kind of bubblegumed up to even want to do that. Get rid of the guns and you'll just have more stabbings.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews