JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just tried ordering a couple of blank POF Glock slides from indieguns.com and CC got declined, ok no big deal. Wife does me a favor and calls indie Guns to ask them to process again after verifying with chase that it's not fraud and he was a total Ahole to her, then he tries asking if her husband is "really into guns"?
I'm very tempted to cancel the order and tell them to shove it as she is not one to make s big deal out of something nor is she the "sensitive" type. If the tells me somebody was rude? They were rude!
Wondering if anybody else has done business with them, that question about being into guns really has me wondering.... Feel free to chime in with opinions... I'm curious about this one.
PS! Have done a ton of business in the past with aimsurplus, midway, crow shooting supply, rainer arms, brownells etc and ALL of their cust service has been stellar!

I'd cancel the order and probably BBB/google review them. There is never a good reason to be a dick to someone, especially someone you have never met and it's trying to spend money with you.

Just tried ordering a couple of blank POF Glock slides from indieguns.com and CC got declined, ok no big deal. Wife does me a favor and calls indie Guns to ask them to process again after verifying with chase that it's not fraud and he was a total Ahole to her, then he tries asking if her husband is "really into guns"?
I'm very tempted to cancel the order and tell them to shove it as she is not one to make s big deal out of something nor is she the "sensitive" type. If the tells me somebody was rude? They were rude!
Wondering if anybody else has done business with them, that question about being into guns really has me wondering.... Feel free to chime in with opinions... I'm curious about this one.
PS! Have done a ton of business in the past with aimsurplus, midway, crow shooting supply, rainer arms, brownells etc and ALL of their cust service has been stellar!
I work too hard for my dollars and have too many options to give money to someone who doesn't respect those facts. Even with fewer options, I'd rather be inconvenienced and pay more than support someone who doesn't treat others with respect. That would go double if they disrespected a loved one

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top