JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thank you!
Did you see the cherokee cheek risers for the A2 style of stocks came back to market? Been a loong time. AC unity also has a whole host of things coming to market in the next year.
No actually I've never even heard about those, I just recently got my SP5 and only been delving into it recently.

No actually I've never even heard about those, I just recently got my SP5 and only been delving into it recently.
Same here. JUST getting back into roller lock rifles (been a few years and the market is totally different)
But oh man, back when I used to have a few roller lock rifles, claw mounts and fixed stocks.. the Cherokee cheek Riser was an AWESOME non mod way of getting a better cheek weld and sight picture.. but they went under or the owner died and all sources dried up.. however someone has purchased the patent and has started production again. Check them out on RTG!

Same here. JUST getting back into roller lock rifles (been a few years and the market is totally different)
But oh man, back when I used to have a few roller lock rifles, claw mounts and fixed stocks.. the Cherokee cheek Riser was an AWESOME non mod way of getting a better cheek weld and sight picture.. but they went under or the owner died and all sources dried up.. however someone has purchased the patent and has started production again. Check them out on RTG!
This one?

At a price so nice he cross-posted twice! 🤣

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews