JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This ^^^

2000 rifles with "clips" being transported in Canada points to one manufacturer.
So the crooks now have 2000 full auto rifles in their custody.

Gonna need a bigger gun, now.
No wonder wunder boy TruD'oh is in hiding. They might have been "his" anti-trucker guns.

EDIT: TruD'oh is now worried that they might be used for an evil purpose: freedom.

Last Edited:
I listen to several radio shows online. ALL across this nation and international news online too.

Podcasts and live shows.

I heard that they were SAVAGE ARMS firearms.

I heard the head LE kahuna say the word CLIPS instead of magazines too. LOL

THIS LE man's presentation was repeated on several Canadian and American RADIO stations and on a few podcasts. I do NOT know how accurate this OFFICAL was and I am only going by what HE SAID out of his mouth to my EARS via my computer.

The one station comes out of Canada and was very popular MANY years ago.

Motown and other music of all kinds were played and now it is more of a talk station from what I gather. They changed the format.

You used to be able to listen to the radio station OUT of Windsor, Ontario around Michigan (Across the water.), all across the Great Lakes region and all of the way to Baltimore, MD while on your drive to your USN ship if you were STATESIDE - Norfolk, VA.

My late husband told me that. He was right and I heard it too.

I heard that station on the East Coast. I was not from the Great Lakes region but I did MOVE to his rural area in the GL region after his USN time and after my late Mom died of cancer in Maryland.

The other day, I listened to Canadian and American callers concerning the truckers for several hours ONLINE on that one WINDSOR, ONTARIO radio station. Holy moly with both sides! MOST Canadian callers supported the truckers and they were not some fringe group callers. Americans too.

Right now, I would not be shocked if they try to put the blame about the GUN theft on some of the truckers.

They are really SCREWING people in Canada, the USA and any other supporters with their financial matters as most of you know who have been following this story. BIG time!

I am not just talking about those couple of FUNDING types of groups. Old news there.

They are TRACING any donations from a to z financially to the donators OWN BANK. So it is not just TD Bank, this or that bank, etc.

IMMEDIATE SHUT DOWNS. NO ACCESS!

NO auto pay or direct deposit if you use them. NO cards if you use them.

He is going after CRYPTO DONATIONS too. I do NOT know jack squat about crypto and I am going by Canadian news, American news and a WSJ newspaper IF I can continue to read it behind a WALL or from another source.

On top of that, one of the funding groups was HACKED and donations - names of people with their personal details have been EXPOSED. This is in other news.

Plus tons more.

Talk about .gov abuse with Trudeau and the BANKING industrial complex.

Throw in some other measures from a to z.

Watch for something to happen with this THEFT OF FIREARMS... FILM AT 11PM!

IT will smear or put the blame where it MAY NOT BELONG in my opinion.

Trudeau's .gov ABUSE and over reach in all areas up there was BAD BEFORE and now it is even worse!

This is not just a medical, spiritual, travel, work, PRIVATE PROPERTY, etc. matter!

He is SHUTTING DOWN and trying to shut down INSURANCE for those trucks too.

So is he calling AMERICAN insurance companies or only Canadian ones?

And if a DONATION was made by a private individual who is NOT even a truck driver and he is CLOSING DOWN/SHUTTING DOWN THEIR PRIVATE BANK ACCOUNTS as he has already done and will do SOME MORE - will he go after the individual's CAR insurance too?!

Many of the CANADIAN police departments are NOT even required to get those SHOTS too.

I think that the THEFT OF GUNS is a bad thing as any type of THEFT is for any item.

I fear that the BLAME will be put on the wrong people or some SET UP may have happened. I could be WRONG there too. Beats me!

Cate
Added more.

Last Edited:
Right now, I would not be shocked if they try to put the blame about the GUN theft on some of the truckers.

IIRC, Lakefield Arms was absorbed/purchased by Savage some time back. They make some of the rimfire Savage rifles.

The sheer mass of TruD'oh!s ego will cause him to topple over.

Either that or quietly arming the Antifa Brown, er Blackshirts...

I listen to several radio shows online. ALL across this nation and international news online too.

Podcasts and live shows.

I heard that they were SAVAGE ARMS firearms.

I heard the head LE kahuna say the word CLIPS instead of magazines too. LOL

THIS LE man's presentation was repeated on several Canadian and American RADIO stations and on a few podcasts. I do NOT know how accurate this OFFICAL was and I am only going by what HE SAID out of his mouth to my EARS via my computer.

The one station comes out of Canada and was very popular MANY years ago.

Motown and other music of all kinds were played and now it is more of a talk station from what I gather. They changed the format.

You used to be able to listen to the radio station OUT of Windsor, Ontario around Michigan (Across the water.), all across the Great Lakes region and all of the way to Baltimore, MD while on your drive to your USN ship if you were STATESIDE - Norfolk, VA.

My late husband told me that. He was right and I heard it too.

I heard that station on the East Coast. I was not from the Great Lakes region but I did MOVE to his rural area in the GL region after his USN time and after my late Mom died of cancer in Maryland.

The other day, I listened to Canadian and American callers concerning the truckers for several hours ONLINE on that one WINDSOR, ONTARIO radio station. Holy moly with both sides! MOST Canadian callers supported the truckers and they were not some fringe group callers. Americans too.

They are really SCREWING people in Canada, the USA and any other supporters with their financial matters as most of you know who have been following this story. BIG time!

I am not just talking about those couple of FUNDING types of groups. Old news there.

They are TRACING any donations from a to z financially to the donators OWN BANK. So it is not just TD Bank, this or that bank, etc.

He is going after CRYPTO DONATIONS too. I do NOT know jack squat about crypto and I am going by Canadian news, American news and a WSJ newspaper IF I can continue to read it behind a WALL or from another source.

On top of that, one of the funding groups was HACKED and donations - names of people with their personal details have been EXPOSED. This is in other news.

Plus tons more.

Talk about .gov abuse with Trudeau and the BANKING industrial complex.

Throw in some other measures from a to z.

IT will smear or put the blame where it MAY NOT BELONG in my opinion.

Trudeau's .gov ABUSE and over reach in all areas up there was BAD BEFORE and now it is even worse!

This is not just a medical, spiritual, travel, work, PRIVATE PROPERTY, etc. matter!

He is SHUTTING DOWN and trying to shut down INSURANCE for those trucks too.

So is he calling AMERICAN insurance companies or only Canadian ones?

And if a DONATION was made by a private individual who is NOT even a truck driver and he is CLOSING DOWN/SHUTTING DOWN THEIR PRIVATE BANK ACCOUNTS as he has already done and will do SOME MORE - will he go after the individual's CAR insurance too?!

Many of the CANADIAN police departments are NOT even required to get those SHOTS too.

I think that the THEFT OF GUNS is a bad thing as any type of THEFT is for any item.

I fear that the BLAME will be put on the wrong people or some SET UP may have happened. I could be WRONG there too. Beats me!

Cate
Added more.
QFTaggage

Joe

And Monday...

"Mounties said in a release early Monday that they became aware of a small organized group within the larger protest at Coutts, which led to 11 arrests.

They say they had information that the group had access to a cache of firearms and ammunition in three trailers. Officers seized long guns, handguns, multiple sets of body armour, a machete, a large quantity of ammunition and high-capacity firearm magazines. "

Just a coincidence.

^^^This is important and should be troubling to all free people.

They are shutting down the money supply like some Third World dictatorship.

^^^This is important and should be troubling to all free people.

They are shutting down the money supply like some Third World dictatorship.
It is the government ("the people") crushing the people by every means possible short of military force. And that is not ruled out, either.

The progressive leftists/re-setters say "Never waste a crisis" and this is solid evidence if not irrefutable proof.

Australia is actually much worse.

What is the Canadian name equivalent for operation "Fast and Furious"?

"Moose on the Loose".
And just as smart.
"Hey Rocky, watch me pull a real stunt!"
"Again???"

Screen Shot 2022-02-16 at 4.51.22 PM.png

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA