JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Colt Canada is in Kitchener ON. Firearms stolen in Petersborough ON, about 135
miles up the road from Kitchener. Colt Canada builds the C7, which is pretty much
a M16, and a licensed copy of the M203 grenade launcher among other items.

With all the twisted machinations the politicos go through to maintain their power, perhaps this is the "false flag" Mr. PM "Blackface" needs to unleash the goons against the protestors to clear them out and not suffer "bad optics" doing it.

1ay9o1e34rh81.jpg

Colt Canada is in Kitchener ON. Firearms stolen in Petersborough ON, about 135
miles up the road from Kitchener. Colt Canada builds the C7, which is pretty much
a M16, and a licensed copy of the M203 grenade launcher among other items.
This ^^^

2000 rifles with "clips" being transported in Canada points to one manufacturer.
So the crooks now have 2000 full auto rifles in their custody.

Gonna need a bigger gun, now.

Trudeau has close ties with Brandon so my cynical side says there is a good possibility that the guns were stolen by the government to be planted on the truckers. After what the RCMP did to private property, they would do anything in my opinion.

Trudeau has close ties with Brandon so my cynical side says there is a good possibility that the guns were stolen by the government to be planted on the truckers. After what the RCMP did to private property, they would do anything in my opinion.
So, a joint BiteMe-Turdeau (no, I didn't spell that wrong) operation. The latest incarnation of Fast & Furious, now with a Canukian bent. Yup, I can see it...

Last Edited:
Eric Holder is back in business except he got his North and South mixed up. Fast and furious? This one is operation Hockey and back bacon.

Notice all of the RCMP are wearing Balaclavas are you sure this isn't where the BLM went after the riots? :s0092:

Notice Soros isn't being mentioned much anymore while it's his money that's pushing the politics. :s0093:

The gangs in Chicago and Philly probably already have feelers out looking to buy.

One thing is for certain, this wasn't an ordinary gun collector who pulled off this heist. And whoever undertook this heist surely had a marketing plan.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top