JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wasn't a power outage but might as well have been:
I was at the checkout stand at the auto parts with a $4.95 pack of light bulbs and a $5.00 bill in my hand when the computer cash register went wacko. many attempts to reboot by the guy helping and the manager and fifteen minutes later they gave up. I need to get back to my project, but they wouldn't sell it to me because they couldn't scan it or open the till. I said keep the nickel, and scan it later but still no! :mad:so I had to find another store and wait in line again to get my parts!!!!!
Sometimes, even cash won't work when your dealing with the obtuse!
On the reverse;
I was in a little store owned by some Asian folk when the power went out. No problem, in seconds, they lit up a candle from the stocked shelves, tore open a littler calculator, got some paper and pencil and started taking cash transactions. I was out of there actually faster than I would have, because some ahead of me had credit cards only.
They get being an entrepreneur and have no problem with cash.

That's all fine and dandy until the kid at the register tries to make change in his head....:p
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D
Wait a minute. That's not funny, it's really sad.:(:(
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!:p:p:p:p

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top