JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Cashless = track, monitor, and tax, track, monitor, and tax. No more anonymity or privacy when buying anything. No more buying the neighbors old lawn mower for cash, or going to a yard sale or farmers market, kids lemonade stand, paying the kid next door to shovel snow, baby sitters, etc, etc, etc. Oh, these types of things will still happen. You will just be subjected to being tracked, monitored, and taxed.

If we go cashless all of the above and much more will be ...... GONE, all effen GONE! :mad:

Dangit, I just made myself mad. LOL!

Or hacking that shuts everything down. Even a reboot that just puts everyone at zero. You all still have your accounts they are just at zero. All digital and nothing real hard and tangible.

Exactly! Exactly!

Funny story. I opened my gun safe in my truck the other day and there is a wad of cash. My wife goes where the hell did that come from and how come you haven't deposited it the bank. :confused: I'll never do that again:p

I just looked at her and said if SHTF you will be happy I have that!! She just gave me a look and said what ever!! :s0114:

Funny story. I opened my gun safe in my truck the other day and there is a wad of cash. My wife goes where the hell did that come from and how come you haven't deposited it the bank. :confused: I'll never do that again:p

I just looked at her and said if SHTF you will be happy I have that!! She just gave me a look and said what ever!! :s0114:

Doesn't even have to be SHTF. Simple power outage due to weather, somebody taking out a power poll, utility line getting cut by a back hoe. OR, maybe a credit card gets declined for whatever reason. Cash is still king.

You should ask her where her stash is, because that one's yours. Ha! Yeah ..... don't do that. :D

Doesn't even have to be SHTF. Simple power outage due to weather, somebody taking out a power poll, utility line getting cut by a back hoe. OR, maybe a credit card gets declined for whatever reason. Cash is still king.

You should ask her where her stash is, because that one's yours. Ha! Yeah ..... don't do that. :D

Oh I would ask her!! Just gotta wait for the right moment. Which might take a while! :D

Yeah, it'll come in quite handy because there'll be a severe shortage of TP... that's about all it'll be good for if/when it comes to that.

;)

Personally, I think if things get really bad, cash will be good for awhile. How long exactly, kind of depends. In any case, it's all the sheeple know, they will accept it until it's proven it isn't worth anything. That's why it's important to basically have what you need already. If things get bad, know what you might need to top-off with ........ get in and get out quickly before people wise up and stop standing around saying "I can't believe this is happening, I can't believe this is happening!" Once things start to get out of control, you and yours should be safely (safe as possible) where you need to be. Because it won't be safe again for awhile, maybe a long while, if ever I suppose.

Didn't click but this is the exact reason I carry a Zippo lighter and a pack a smokes when I want to make a night deposit with the gal on the corner.. the smokes are for her and the Zippo is to verify that her teats go down no further than her navel.

not really

According to the recent threads window, the thing to beware of in a cashless world is...@Stomper:

Beware Stomper.JPG

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR