JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
The below copied from the article tells me it's two types of groups, because it's how they operate…

1. Gangs

2. Statist loving SJW's

• Groups involved in this violence have issued an order to shoot someone in the next 30 days or be shot for not showing loyalty.
  • Individuals and groups are here in Portland from Washington and California to engage in and advance gun violence.

What a coincidence! "National Peace Officer Memorial Day" !

The "useful idiots" doing the work for the Marxist Mafia!!

(Soros and Bloomberg at work financing social justice propaganda!)

Last Edited:
Is it just me or does anyone out there think it is a bit strange that the shootings across the country on a regular basis plus a rise in the shootings in Portland and other places seem to have taken off right after the jo-ho inaguration? We're seeing out of the area people involved and I will always believe that some of the "powers that be" (read that commie gun grabbers) are funding much of this in order to advance their agenda. I know that Portland has been the home of domestic terrorism for the last year and a half but it didn't seem to be at the current level. Someone is footting the bill and I don't think it takes a lot of rocket science to figure out who it might be. I can't help but think that this is fodder for them to justify nullifying 2A. All they need is a minor adjustment to the SCOTUS and they are home free and they will get a free ride in the media and the sheeple will bail on. Eastern Europe 1935?

So Ted renamed the Gang Unit the Gun Violence Unit because... cultural sensitivity.

Then he disbanded the Gun Violence Unit because the criminals demanded it.

Now he and Hardesty bring in the feds because they have an inexplicable gang problem.

Am l out of my mind or are these people actually retarded?

So Ted renamed the Gang unit to the Gun Violence unit because... sensitivity.

Then he disbanded the Gun Violence unit. Sensitivity.

Now he and Hardesty bring in the feds because he has an inexplicable gang problem.

Don't compare them to retards - that's insulting to retards.

So Ted renamed the Gang unit to the Gun Violence unit because... cultural sensitivity.

Then he disbanded the Gun Violence unit because the criminals demanded it.

Now he and Hardesty bring in the feds because he has an inexplicable gang problem.

You are not out of your mind and yes they are.

It will be a very visible effort with two goals in mind. First, the task force wants to show the community that it is working to bring peace to the streets.
The operative word here is "show"... important to note this is their first priority.

-Robert

I don't think there is funding or even direct encouragement, but the PTB might be looking the other way/etc., in order to allow some group's inclinations towards violence to benefit the PTB. It is hard to keep such funding/etc. secret, and much easier to just be a passive enabler.

So Ted renamed the Gang Unit the Gun Violence Unit because... cultural sensitivity.

Then he disbanded the Gun Violence Unit because the criminals demanded it.

Now he and Hardesty bring in the feds because they have an inexplicable gang problem.

Nope - crazy like a fox. Imagine if you will, that you wanted this to happen. How would you go about this in a manner that would result in violence that you could use to then enact gun control laws without it being obvious?

This is the opposite of Hanlon's Razor ("never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity"); i.e., make it seem it is incompetence and therefore unintended, when the opposite is true.

The left needs bloodshed to further their agenda. Lacking that, they will settle for "credible information" which is neighborhood rumors or worse.

I believe the original Portland gangs just wanted to run their drug and prostitution rings in peace before the antifa/BLM showed up. Maybe at first the influx of new money was good enough that the gangs would share the turff. But Antifa didn't leave after the election.

I think the shootings are due the the gangs losing money and neighborhoods due to the out of towners and new faces showing up to run the city.

The news link is not claiming supremist groups as they love to do, so sounds like bad blood locally. Not only gangs but there was the fringe criminal element in PDX. When I had hair and needed a barber these locals were always present and boastful of their standing in the neighborhoods.

Nope - crazy like a fox. Imagine if you will, that you wanted this to happen. How would you go about this in a manner that would result in violence that you could use to then enact gun control laws without it being obvious?

This is the opposite of Hanlon's Razor ("never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity"); i.e., make it seem it is incompetence and therefore unintended, when the opposite is true.
I don't doubt that any of them would be more than happy to exploit the situation they made. But if there is a grand plan, l don't think any of these useful idiots are the shot-callers. I think there's someone blowing in their ears and pulling their strings... in that context, their otherwise appalling density is an attribute. If any of em start freestyling too much, go a little too far off the reservation, their strings will be abruptly cut.

Same reason you don't want to have a dog that's TOO smart. You don't really want them thinking too much about what you're telling them to do.

Must be Asian gangs on the rise, huh? Capitol Hill tailgunners from Want to be a Broad way in Seattle? Radical lowriders from LA clogging the streets with '64 Chevys?

It sounds serious.

Portland elected official not only created this nightmare, they enabled and supported it. Yet Portland voters still support these elected officials. So, Portland Voters own it and they can live with it.
I don't think that this is what they had in mind when they told everyone to that Portland is safe and open for business trying to convince people to visit downtown!

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads