JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
IMHO, who ever wrote this script did a great job. It may be long, but worth listening to, and passing on.
Please no sexist remarks

Here's another

This lady has so got my attention that I thought that she was a paid actress. She's not! I did some snooping and I believe she's an activist from Philadelphia. She wrote her own stuff with the help of another activist named Larkin Rose.
I think she's a libetarian. Althouh I may not agree with all she says, I'll respect them.

I never met her, but I'd like to shake her hand if I did.

Here's her you tube page:

https://www.youtube.com/user/JosieTheOutlaw1

Well written with good points.
I've posted her You Tube link elsewhere, and every one more or less said what you did, whether
they agree or not with some of her points in all her videos, but they've respected her beliefs without malice.
She also has a web page but I don't think it's up to date with vids.

I believe she's only been doing this for a short time, but she's created a big audience.
Her collaborator Larken Rose, I think has been around a while longer.
IMHO, her presentation is great.

When you are intelligent and well-spoken, it is just an added bonus that you are not an old fat guy. I've seen her before and agree with every one else's sentiments.

Last time I was at a range when it came time to change the targets, out comes a couple of "old fat guys", god bless them.
I turned to the equally old and fat guy next to me and joked that if they had some young ladies doing that the wait wouldn't be so boring etc.
He got grouchy saying "we don't need no %#@&*! women here!".
I don't get it but as I said, to keep our rights we're gonna need them, also the kids growing up. I wonder how many women that grouch turned into gun haters?

I know that all too well! I was meaning we need their numbers/votes. If that doesn't work out we'll need them for the less than peaceful stuff.
Wife and I do our part to get them involved.
I'm curious to see how others handle teaching.
Should this be a separate thread ?

Grand daughter shooting her Colt Woodsman

Grand daughter shooting a Kahr K9

Wife shooting

Wife shooting her c.c. Kahr PM9

Grand daughter shooting for the first time

Grand son shooting a Colt

th_00MarisaFullProtocal3-29-14.jpg th_05Marisa9mm3-29-14.jpg th_JoShootingSteel.jpg th_TonyampCharlie.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
He got grouchy saying "we don't need no %#@&*! women here!".
I don't get it but as I said, to keep our rights we're gonna need them, also the kids growing up. I wonder how many women that grouch turned into gun haters?
I remember one such buttcheese around the range harassing one of my students I was teaching... it was funny as hell when she kicked his arse. :D And since that range has a burrito shop practically next door and readily lends itself to impromptu "loser buys chow" matches... it was a Double Kodak Moment when I sprang the "oh, by the way, I like mine with double meat and triple cheese and extra sour cream" on him.

Ain't Crushing Humiliation paired with Unsportsmanlike Conduct penalties FUN? :D LOL

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top