JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I really just don't know what to say, I've felt the same watching people bend down and try to ram their heads through drywall only to hit a stud, I'd feel the same if I saw a man try to win a sumo match against a tree, I....I just I'm just trying to say I'm really glad I didn't eat lead paint chips as a kid

The semiautomatic will discharge one round but it will not re-chamber a round. If you can get the firearm to discharge away from you and hold tightly onto the slide you will have rendered the firearm useless essentially turning it into a club there by reducing your chance of getting shot. Desperate times call for desperate measures.

I do know on two of my guns any rear movement of barrel/slide will stop them from firing. And if the hammer is down and the cylinder can't move on my 44 it will not fire. So mine are made not to fire out of battery........
The only one I worry about is the S&W 22a with a slam-fire...

There's one guy out there that shows you how to grab the gun hand in a way to break the trigger finger and take the gun.
This seems like a better way to go about it.This guys way is kind of skeptical,the gun will still go off.

Wouldn't it be a better idea to attack as soon as said gunman is at arms length,before he decides to shoot?
I mean I'm not Chuck Norris,but why wait?

Commando hand to hand shows how to disarm the attacker like Krav Maga and others. Most of them tells to try to move the slide back on the grab to take the weapon out of battery. Then use a two hand twist and push/pull to remove. Others it's a grab of the weapon and a kick/hit to the head. Or take control of the weapon then a movement of some kind to get the attacker off balance. They all tells to move out of the barrels line of fire.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top