JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have had one class and a private lesson, went with family. We all loved it shooting with red dots, lights, and laser. The told me we need more training I didn't think that would happen and someone else said they want to take a class by themselves. The range is awesome. My favorite is a Sig legend and F.N 509 tactical. Also I do have to thank them for staying with me for two hours. I think they might be interested in owning one or two

I have had one class and a private lesson, went with family. We all loved it shooting with red dots, lights, and laser. The told me we need more training I didn't think that would happen and someone else said they want to take a class by themselves. The range is awesome. My favorite is a Sig legend and F.N 509 tactical. Also I do have to thank them for staying with me for two hours. I think they might be interested in owning one or two
Sounds like you're all off to a great start. I take it you went to a range with rentals? If so this is the way to go. Try different things, see what you like. For a .22 Ruger is the one others are compared to. The MK pistols are super fun and easy to learn. The old standby 10/22 great fun for a rifle.

I have started training I'm my now the family is interested and asked about.22L.R

Hummmmm......did you want it in a bolt action rifle or did the Dark Side take you over and now you're wanting a semi-auto rifle?

or

Of course, there are the handguns?

Either way......there're fun to shoot.

1646891950009.png

Aloha, Mark

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA